Hart and Harford, just what we need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart and Harford, just what we need

I for one think that they will bring the stability and unity to the squad that we need, plus Hart likes to play the ball on the ground. If Mick harford can sort out the attacking options in january, then I think we may still have a successful season.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

I am with you on this one!!

And Paul Was a defender himself. I like this appoinment.

Comment

what if he picks hall to start on saturday..

alot of fickle fans wont say this then.

im behind him whatever side he picks.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

If they can get Hall to play as he should it could mean we have a new player.

Comment

I thought he did a good job at pompey keeping the team spirit strong whilst £70m of players were sold from under his feet. I always listened to his interviews on MOTM as it's my ex home town, and found him ok.

I'm sure ex pompey fans speak highly of him.

Comment

I like to combination H&H, I just can see the ****s above letting them do what they think is best, without interfering. If Simpson plays on the left this week, we will know the answer.

Comment

We're going through the alphabet we will be up to y&y this time next year
              we've had J&J now we have H&H UPSTAIRS WE HAVE T&T tweedle dum and tweedle Twa.t
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Ah yes, but the skill is going thru the alphabet backwards

Comment

When JM and JG came, we heard very little positive comments from Ipswich supporters, it was play good football but has his favourites and constantly tinkers. They were right on all counts. The comments from Forest and Pompey are plays good football and is very good with the players and as long as you don't sell the team from under him he will do well. So I will tend to believe supporters who have experience of him than our doom and gloom merchants.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    I like to combination H&H, I just can see the ****s above letting them do what they think is best, without interfering. If Simpson plays on the left this week, we will know the answer.
                    Sorry mate, i must of missed this somewhere? who is suggesting he is a winger then?

Comment

Been reading very positive comments about Hart from Pompey, Forest and other fans around the web.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                        Sorry mate, i must of missed this somewhere? who is suggesting he is a winger then?

We dont think he is a winger mate, but that is where he played on monday against WBA
                        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

4-5-1 long ball football without any flair or creativity is on it's way, I for one cannot wait.
                          Last edited by ShalomHogan; 17-12-2009, 08:04 PM.
                          My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

why hoofball ? harts teams play good passing attacking football when ive seen them.:confused:

Comment

I pretty pleased, lets be honest, unless it was mourinho there's no one to get excited about, pleased mick's back, thought he should have got the job last time
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X