Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High praise for Hart from a Forest fan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A60814064

So we have that now from Forest and Pompey fans - but I bet this thread gets less positive comments than any of the "We're all doomed now Captain" threads get negative ones.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Lets see if he is his own man and see where Simpson plays on Saturday.

Comment

Very good read.

Comment

I don't know why people are so suprised by this sort of appointment.Since the current board took over - none of the managers appointed have really excited my footballing taste buds.

As mentioned above, Satursday team selection should be interesting, but i feel they will get a lot of input from gallen and Birch.

Maybe at last he will identify our weak areas or maybe it will be same old same old....

Comment

I said to Pete yesterday that I feel Hart will prove everyone wrong and will give us fans and the board something to thing about come end of the season.

Comment

All sounds pretty positive from Forrest fans. A Pompey mate also said we would do well under him. Not my choice of manager, but will give my support as any manager of the R'sss gets.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------
              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Fair play - i am a little more positive now than i was before reading that.

At the end of the day i will always back a new manager who's been appointed as they ultimately want what we want, success. If after time they are inept, then that's different, but it's not their fault they are given the job, so anyone giving them grief is aiming the flack in the wrong direction, whether justified or not.

Comment

I have to be honest, I have now read positive stuff from various sources and they all say he is good at his job and plays football the right way. Very little of what I've read is negative.
                  Remembering back, plenty said good things about Magilton's style of play but it was tainted with warnings of tinkering and favourites.
                  People praised Dowie in some ways but warned of hoofball plus a clueless approach to spending money.
                  With Mr Hart I have yet to read the good but here's the negatives from anyone with personal knowledge of him.

In fact, the only people destroying him as useless seem to be connected to Leicester City (wow that's a shock) and QPR (double wow - that's an even bigger shock)
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I can think of 2 positives coming from this appointment...

1. When at Pompy, one thing I always remember is that the team were always 100% behind him and were vocal about it too. I remember them all rushing over to him when they had scored a goal in a game, although I forget who they were playing. This is obviously a good sign.

2. He's only on a short contract.
                    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

PLEASE GOD LET HIM BE THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate my club at the moment and that isn't healthy.

Comment

Was it Scarrott on the Ouji board praising?
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Time will soon quickly tell. If we loose our next game 2-0 I wonder if you will feel the same. I wish them both luck, but I just can't see it working out....

Comment

Originally posted by Forest Fan
                            So here is what to expect, Fast flowing football & plenty of goals
                            I think that answers RangersRoar's question.

Sounds like the QPR way - he should fit in nicely.

Comment

One less team for forest to worry about now. No wonder he is so positive.
                              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X