Poll Hart worst ever appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Hart worst ever appointment

I am absolutely bemused by the goings on at our club and am really depressed at the appointment of a complete loser sorry yes looser as our new manager because he has not won anything and i really dont get it at all.
    Hart worst ever appointment in the history of the universe
    28.57%
    i believe that Heart is poised like a panther to pounce and get QPR promoted
    50.00%
    Had enough and want my money back
    21.43%
    Last edited by GARO1967; 17-12-2009, 01:07 AM.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

or loser possibly

Comment

Yes. Paul Hart is the worst appointment in the universe......and you can quote me whether I'm right or wrong.

Comment

Probably not worst appointment in the history of the universe, worse than Dowie, Sousa and Magilton..... yes!

Comment

Cr@p appointment if true, but you reap what you sow. No one decent is going to come to us given the recent managerial record. End of our season IMO.
          18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

When his post arrives does it have the word "PHart" on it?

Just wondered.

I used to go out with a nightmare girl called Sarah Hatton. I used to send her birthday cards with the word "SHatton" on the envelopes.

Ironically, that's exactly what she did to me when she copped off with my mate.

True Story. :(

Comment

Yes he is a crap appointment,BUT he is only getting a 6 month contract so he will be gone in the summer,so not all bad

Comment

Working...
              X