X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would sell pat keep vine,
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

If there is serious talk of Pellican, Vine and maybe Pat leaving in Jan then surly there must be some decent players coming in as the replacement? is it possible that more than 1 of the three mentioned (Beckford, Mclean and Jackson) could be coming in or are there others, possibly loans, maybe Wellbeck???????

Comment

I think somebody mentioned Benjani on here the other day. Millwall fans seem to think they will get Vine on loan if we sign Benjani.

Comment

hmmm could be an interesting signing, however having not played competitive first team football in the best part of a year, by the time he is match fit the season could well be over for us

Comment

Personally think Benjani is pooh, even Legs's first touch is better than his
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

If true that Vine is highest paid and ageymang has high wages then both should be sold

Comment

here's where the Vine/Benjani rumour came from on a Millwall forum;

http://www.independentmillwall.com/p...hp?f=1&t=96131

Geezer was talking to a bloke in the bookies so must be true innit

Comment

firstly i dont want to see us loan or seel either of them, as i think they offer us alot.

but also, why would we do either? we dont have any replacements.
                  Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
                  X