Mahon has been really vital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahon has been really vital

If you take games for the starters and figure out how many points each player gets on average the this is the outcome
    Mahon - 2,2 (Games started 5, 3 wins, 2 draws)
    2,0 - Ephraim (only 2 games)
    1,6 - Simpson, Rowlands
    1,5 - Gorrks, Buzsaky, Taarabt, Stewart
    1,4 - Cerny, Ramage, Borrowdale, Routledge, Vine
    1,3 - Watson, Connolly
    1,2 - Faurlin
    1,1 - Leigertwood
    1,0 - Helguson, Balanta, Pellicori
    0,9 - Hall
    0,5 - Williams
    0,3 - Agyemang
    0,0 - Reid

For the team it is 1,4 - based on this what team would you start

sick of reading these posts about how much of a loss Mahon is. He had a couple of good games before his injury. No doubt people would be moaning about how **** he is by now if he had not got injured.

Comment

Quite ironic really seeing as at end of last and beginning of this, i would suggest that the majority of fans comments i have readon various meesageboards indicates that he was surplus to requirements.Now - evryone loves him and denys any mention of that fact.

Comment

sometimes a player doesnt have to be indivdually brilliant to make a team better. He has presence and leadership skills, which you need from at least one player. I cant think of any other player we have who comes close to his leadership skills apart from Rowlands maybe who obviously is injured. For me, Mahon keeps it simple and doesnt give the ball away as much as some other players, and is more important than some peolpe think

Comment

There was nothing in there about how much loss it is not having Mahon - it was just plain stat

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            sick of reading these posts about how much of a loss Mahon is. He had a couple of good games before his injury. No doubt people would be moaning about how **** he is by now if he had not got injured.
            You win stupid post of the day, congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by ILTA View Post
              There was nothing in there about how much loss it is not having Mahon - it was just plain stat
              Great stat ILTA.

He covered the defence allowing Leigertwood and Borrowdale to break forward plus he is a decent passer of the ball and chips in with the odd goal.

Comment

Working...
              X