• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS jim sacked yeT ????????

iS HE OR NOT AS THERE IS NO NEWS
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

yes
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Its called protocol. The club have to follow proper regulations and lawyers involved etc etc

This is merely a messageboard with rumours and gossip
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Jim and John have been sacked , Paul and Mick have been appointed, Vine is off to Millwall,Buzz is off in the transfer market in January and we are signing either...Jackson,Beckford Best or Mclean. All done and dusted...please keep up dear chap

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Jim and John have been sacked , Paul and Mick have been appointed, Vine is off to Millwall,Buzz is off in the transfer market in January and we are signing either...Jackson,Beckford Best or Mclean. All done and dusted...please keep up dear chap
          i can make it even more simple,jim,john sacked,paul,mick 6 months contracts,Buzz will go in january to higher bidder Or i part exchange for 2 players,and Mclean probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
            Wow,any chance you can set up a blog?

Comment

according to news now its going happen very soon

Comment

I think Best is a no go :(

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I think Best is a no go :(
                  You forgot to mention the part where buzz wasn't leaving?hopefully he'll stay

Comment

Working...
                  X