Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want magilton back unless the allegations are true.... any1 else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want magilton back unless the allegations are true.... any1 else?

yes we are on a bad run but he has got us playing top quality attacking football, and if buscazky mouthed off he should be kicked out the changing rooms, the manager has the final say in my eyes.....

Ive heard people saying.. hes lost the dressing room? IS THIS TRUE?

fook sake we are playing good stuff and need to stick by a manager........ im so fu*ked off with flav and co.. i hope he gets banned so we can get a stable club back...... i feel like handing my season ticket in...... why would any manager wanna mange this joke!!!

wait and see the outcome

Comment

Jim Magiltons blue and white army!! Im sure buscazkys contract is up at end of season, he was probably just looking for a excuse to leave! get rid of him!

Comment

I agree with the first paragraph of your post but the second part is ****e, ill have your season ticket if you dont value it
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I would rather Magilton back than rumours of Hart coming in.

At least magilton did give us some good football at time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
            any1 else?
            not me...glad to see the back of him.

Comment

Good football or not, 7 wins in 20 games is not good. There is probably more than the Buz incident that has brought us to this situation. It would seem that many of the players have lost respect for Magilton. We may never know the full extent of Magiltons' reign, but it was clearly upsetting the players.

Comment

Problem is the players clearly won't play for him... between a rock and a hard place really, he shouldn't get sacked if he hasn't done anything wrong but the season will be a disaster if he comes back and the players don;t bother!

Comment

apart from buszacky? who else lost respect?

Comment

no one raised their arm to support magilton according to reports.....so would imagine all of them.

Comment

I would rather JM back than Hart and Harford. JM made our team play with panache and style at times. Hart and Harford would be kick and rush playground football i fear

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                        JM made our team play with panache and style at times.
                        all well and good but from another thread surely 7 wins in 20 is not enough no matter how good the football.

Comment

My take is that JM did do 'something', problem is he knows he has the club over a barrel about getting someone in to finish the season and is playing hardball to try and salvage any reputation or future he might have in football. Bottom line is he wants people to say nothing happened so he isn't made unemployable and we, QPR have to act fast.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              I would rather Magilton back than rumours of Hart coming in.

At least magilton did give us some good football at time.
                              in fairness Hart did have Portsmouth playing nice football,dont think there will be much difference in our style of football

Comment

Working...
                              X