Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal team meeting jim

ok.. for a settlement or what?
    if i am JM and innocent i would not take a settlement cos in the eyes of the world I'M GUILTY.
    constructive dismissal and with qprfc's record he has a chance.

stoke handled thier incident so much better and pulis was not stood down.

He will get his contract paid in full with the internal hearing finding him not guilty and he has decided to move on, as its in the best interest of all parties.

Comment

Previously, we have heard that the legal team would be speaking to the manager within the next 48 hours to take his statement on the matter. They have already done this with various other "witnesses" - so presumably it is all a part of the due process rather than anything else.

But - with the reaction to rumours about Hart and Harford I thought that was pretty much confirmed which can only mean the Club are not doing things properly via their legal team - and have gone straight to the bottom line.

Message board/newspaper rumours....you couldn't make them up........oh no hang on a minute :cry:

Knowing the lawyers appointed by Magilton as I do (very well), they will be doing things very professionally so I hope to christ the Club do the same. Don't have a clue who has the dubious honour of representing QPR in legal affairs to be honest.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

if he goes, it's gonna be seen as a guilty verdict though...

i'd fight my corner...whatever i'd get paid....constructive dismissal would give him a chance bearing in mind previous and continous managerial changes...every 4 months??
        CRAZY.

Comment

Working...
        X