Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Hart now or Gallen & Bircham until the end of season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Hart now or Gallen & Bircham until the end of season?

Quite a few posters seem frustrated by the rumours of imminent Hart appointment, but would it be better if we retained Gallen and Bircham until the end of the season at least? Could they do a better job now than the allegedly mediocre Hart?
    Might as well give Gallen and Bircham a chance for now
    60.00%
    Hart now would be better
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Just spoken to my Forest colleague and thought he would laugh when I told him. He actually said it would be a better appointment than Magilton was and that he would be very good for the likes of Simpson, Taraabt, Sterling, Balanta and the rest of the younger players.

Dawson, Reid and Jenas all came through the Forest side whilst he was in charge.

Comment

hart - dont want gallen and bircham to be ****ed over like all the others..
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Just spoken to my Forest colleague and thought he would laugh when I told him. He actually said it would be a better appointment than Magilton was and that he would be very good for the likes of Simpson, Taraabt, Sterling, Balanta and the rest of the younger players.

Dawson, Reid and Jenas all came through the Forest side whilst he was in charge.
        Sound very promising.
        Good post sir pie
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hart all day long against a man who has only managed youth team level and birch who is still wet behind the ears at any of this would be an utter joke to risk gallen and birch mind thats this club all over with the clothes salesman at the helm old tango man
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Sound very promising.
            Good post sir pie
            To me he is the sort of manager who needs time. Six months might not be enough. I've always thought he would make a good Director of Football. He is a better youth team coach then first team but him and Harford could work.

As long as Paladini bring in a striker or two then they'll have something to work with.

Comment

Those voting for Bircham and Gallen why?

Comment

Maybe he would be a good manager/father figure for young Sterling.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

There was talk at the weekend of him joining Spurs as their youth team coach. He was Director of Youth football at Pompey before Adams was fired.

Comment

It's like asking if we want aids now, or cancer later.

NEITHER!
                    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

So what about the first team which is more important ?

Comment

I'd like Madge back but there might be no way back, so I'd have Hart and can't see why people would vote Bircham and Gallen?

With Hart we might just make the play offs and will work better with our younger players.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I'd like Madge back but there might be no way back, so I'd have Hart and can't see why people would vote Bircham and Gallen?

With Hart we might just make the play offs and will work better with our younger players.
                          We need a qualified first team manager, not a babysitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
                            It's like asking if we want aids now, or cancer later.

NEITHER!
                            PMSL
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              So what about the first team which is more important ?
                              We have 11 players under 24 in the first team squad so if he is good an improving younger players games then he'll be good for half the squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X