peter ramage..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peter ramage..............

for the first time since the days of phil nutt i actually despise one of our own 'players'(term used loosely')...........what is this cretin doing at our club???.....the most hapless excuse for a defender ive ever seen......cant run.........cant tackle..........cant pass.......cant even take a throw on to one of our players...........positional sense non exsistant.........as fit as a fat one legged sumo wrestler........and looks like the queer ginger one in the full monty.....................for the sake of our club...............'#### OFF PETER RAMAGE'!!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    for the first time since the days of phil nutt i actually despise one of our own 'players'(term used loosely')...........what is this cretin doing at our club???.....the most hapless excuse for a defender ive ever seen......cant run.........cant tackle..........cant pass.......cant even take a throw on to one of our players...........positional sense non exsistant.........as fit as a fat one legged sumo wrestler........and looks like the queer ginger one in the full monty.....................for the sake of our club...............'#### OFF PETER RAMAGE'!!!!!
    A little harsh imo

Comment

i dont think so fishy old bean........peter ramage=one of the worse players to pull on our sacred hoops..............'EVER'!

Comment

Very harsh Facto.

Admitedly he's not the best right back in the division but he's not as bad as that!

Comment

Id rather professor steven hawkins at right back..........thats a factamondo!

Comment

Phil Nutt is a friend of mine, any message? ;D

Comment

Oh my ....

Comment

Not harsh at all.....

I think he is the worst full back in this division.... in fact he is not good enough to play the professional game.....

Just so ****ed off with the club at the moment all pre-season us fans on he said we needed two new full-backs and a centre forward who can get goals we got neither........

Comment

Lee fair point and I agree!
                  It stinks of just plain lack of ambition!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by alibabes View Post
                    Phil Nutt is a friend of mine, any message? ;D

YES HE'S ALSO A RUBBISH TAxi driver!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X