Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Au Revoir Jim

Suppose it's now as good as official.

Shame, but you cant act in the way he did.

Ello Hart and Harford
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Hart and Harford. If it is then as with every others they will get my full backing. But god help us.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Suppose it's now as good as official.

Shame, but you cant act in the way he did.

Ello Hart and Harford
      was a good post in the first 2 lines....then it went downhill :(

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        was a good post in the first 2 lines....then it went downhill :(

Comment

I suppose thats all wan can expect with the people above them.

Comment

If we get those 2 in then it proves what a bunch of wallies we have running our club.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              If we get those 2 in then it proves what a bunch of wallies we have running our club.
              Or maybe no other ****er wants to come in and work at the club because we are a joke?

Comment

In fairness, at this short notice what the heck can you expect?

I'm more upset at losing Gorman than anything else :(

Hardford wont take no sh1t and Hart managed bigger egos than our lot.

Lets see how they do...am i excited..no. but ho hum., they get my backing

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                  Or maybe no other ****er wants to come in and work at the club because we are a joke?
                  funny how we are supposed to be a joke....but not one QPR supporter laughing...so can't be that funny

Comment

Thats been the case since Dowie was sacked for not playing Parejo!

Comment

Um, is that not what I have said but using different words!?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        Um, is that not what I have said but using different words!?
                        don't complicate matters....she is still a youngster on a learning curve

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          Thats been the case since Dowie was sacked for not playing Parejo!
                          Not playing Parejo, Tommasi, Di Carmine.....

all three who aint here.

For me, sacking Dowie was the WORST booting out of all 962 of them. At least he has the balls to say no - and was proved right.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            don't complicate matters....she is still a youngster on a learning curve
                            I'm tired I didn't read it properly. You try doing nurses shifts

Comment

Not just saying it, but I'm more for Hart than I was magilton, before the start. We are in December and we simply cannot wait.

Offer the two a million quid to get us promoted and they might just do it..

Seriously much worse appointments out there and looking at Sheffiedl Wed who might get Steve Cotteril, you can see what I mean
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X