Pete The Patsy !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete The Patsy !

Tarabbt up front with simpson on the wing was an absolute joke tonight and all the posts about how Tarabbt will do this and that by Pete and others, is there for all to see that someone has been told he has to play there by the money men at W12.

taarabt was decent tonight, only one to have decent efforts on goals. Joy to watch.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Didn't need another post to say the same point you made in another thread. Tarrabt could have easily scored tonight. Agreed Simpson is no left winger, but we are the 3rd highest scorers in this league, just need a better bench.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

EH ?
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
          taarabt was decent tonight, only one to have decent efforts on goals. Joy to watch.
          tarabat done a great job tonight

but then i know nothing about football so who am i to comment

Comment

Sorry for the duplicate but from day one you have said he is the answer to our striker problems, even though 99% of people think he is not. Also, apart from the runs where he lost the ball and long range shots, what did he offer tonight ?

He is a problem like Parejo was and without him, we would be so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
              tarabat done a great job tonight

but then i know nothing about football so who am i to comment
              You are correct. Tarabbt bossed the middle for himself, but what did he acheive for QPR FC ?

Comment

First half he gave away too many balls, but second half showed what he can do. Only a great save denied him a great goal tonight. Am surprised Simpson played out wide.

You are right to get consistency we need a striker and a different dimension to the pace we have.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He aint gonna score 15 goals in the league, but I would rather have him in our team than someone elses.

It is a shame they wasted Simpson on the left when they had so many more options. He may well have not been on the pitch, which to be fair to him, is not is fault.

Comment

He's not a goal scorer but he is still a good player to have in our team, basically as I said in another thread....

Simpson was there to cover on the left for tonights game because we knew West Brom liked to attack, Taarabt offers no cover when he plays there so I'm guessing they looked to Simpson to cover there for one game knowing that he will put the effort in even if it is clearly not his position!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      He aint gonna score 15 goals in the league, but I would rather have him in our team than someone elses.

It is a shame they wasted Simpson on the left when they had so many more options. He may well have not been on the pitch, which to be fair to him, is not is fault.
                      Who's fault is it then ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Sorry for the duplicate but from day one you have said he is the answer to our striker problems, even though 99% of people think he is not. Also, apart from the runs where he lost the ball and long range shots, what did he offer tonight ?

He is a problem like Parejo was and without him, we would be so much better.
                        Agree he is not the answer to our striking problem . BUT he is ajoy to watch and is the most exciting player in the CCC
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post

I feel the same way, what was all that about?

Comment

Working...
                          X