The Curse Of Hall Continues.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Curse Of Hall Continues.........

.... man, I was watching the game and as soon as I saw him coming on I said to my father ' without a doubt we will leak a goal, everytime he plays we concede'....

And so may the curse continue...! :very_sad:

Did he get booed? I hope not. I don't rate him but to boo him when he was coming on, if that happened, is poor.

Comment

it was the west brom fans booing simpson.

Comment

Oh yes Fitz Hall caught in no mans land yet again absolute kack player

Comment

get real - nothing to do with hall.. it was coming.. since they scored their first we all knew it was coming..

apart from when we scored routledge did nitto.

watson needs to learn to press the ball more.. always standing off letting cross come in..

legs MOTM - up there with stewart and gorkks imo
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Ah good. That would have spoiled a fantastic evening. SO frustrated though.

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
              get real - nothing to do with hall.. it was coming.. since they scored their first we all knew it was coming..

apart from when we scored routledge did nitto.

watson needs to learn to press the ball more.. always standing off letting cross come in..

legs MOTM - up there with stewart and gorkks imo
              Not Hall's fault but by bringing on another CB our shape changed and none of the 4 knew whose job it was to clear the ball out. Before then our shape was perfect and we would have had a further attacking option because Simpson would still be on the pitch.

Comment

damion stewart for both goals, misjudging the ball. hes proper ****e

Comment

Leading 2-1 at 90 mins board said extra 3 mins, WBA score at 93 mins 11 Secs on the clock, are they the new Man U, play til they score. *******s.
                  Fitz Hall is also a Jinx, get rid.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

yep..dont let it ****ing bounce in the box

Comment

We tend to press the ball to little. i DID ALSO SEE IT COMING..

But an overall decent performance from us. Taarabt IS fabulous.

Comment

when you type hall on google you get HallOfFame.### hahahaha

Comment

Bl00dy hell. I'm not a fan of Hall, but blaming him for that is ridiculous.

FAURLIN was at fault. When 2-1 up and 30 seconds to go, instead of holding it, he tries to play a ball well in front of the slowest player we have. The ball goes up the other end, Gorkss was extremely unlucky with the clearence and the ball fell kindly TWICE for Brom who took the second one by scoring.

Stew peas for me tonight demonstrated many times how not to defend. NEVER let the ball bounce. Shocking defender.

And to think I tried to lay off him earlier.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            Leading 2-1 at 90 mins board said extra 3 mins, WBA score at 93 mins 11 Secs on the clock, are they the new Man U, play til they score. *******s.
                            it was 30 seconds added on for the QPR substitution in stoppage time.

Comment

faurlin ALWAYS and I said it last time that he release/get rid of the ball tooooo quickly no matter what circumstances! he never try something or go for a run ... he always afraid to get injured.

Comment

Working...
                              X