Magilton vs Buzsaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magilton vs Buzsaky

Its sad to read some of the comments being posted about Akos this last week.

I think he's had a pretty good season considering the "manager" has publicly slated him off at every opportunity, played him out of position, singled him out after the AS Cup game where everyone was cr*p, singled him out after Watford game after playing just twelve minutes and this is only what we know about.

I suspect that a lot more has gone on between the two of them that we don't know about and the "incident" on Monday night was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Why else would the entire squad back him up if JM was just giving a standard roasting pro footballers come to expect after a poor team performance.

It seems to me that JM had it in for Akos since day one, whether they clashed when he joined or there is some "history" between the two or he just wanted to stamp his authority by picking on the "star" of the squad.

Whatever the reason it seems that Akos reputation has been tarnished just as much as JM's and will probably have to go. Which is a damn shame seeing as he is the most talented player I've seen playing for the team since the Premiership days.

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
    Its sad to read some of the comments being posted about Akos this last week.

I think he's had a pretty good season considering the "manager" has publicly slated him off at every opportunity, played him out of position, singled him out after the AS Cup game where everyone was cr*p, singled him out after Watford game after playing just twelve minutes and this is only what we know about.

I suspect that a lot more has gone on between the two of them that we don't know about and the "incident" on Monday night was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Why else would the entire squad back him up if JM was just giving a standard roasting pro footballers come to expect after a poor team performance.

It seems to me that JM had it in for Akos since day one, whether they clashed when he joined or there is some "history" between the two or he just wanted to stamp his authority by picking on the "star" of the squad.

Whatever the reason it seems that Akos reputation has been tarnished just as much as JM's and will probably have to go. Which is a damn shame seeing as he is the most talented player I've seen playing for the team since the Premiership days.
    Not everyone will agree, because the standard opinion seems to be that he's a "big girls blouse" and a "troublemaker"... based on b*gger-all in the way of knowing what's really gone on, not just at Watford.

But me??
    I agree with every word of that.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

whatever the truth of it is - one thing is for sure and that is the JM has "managed" a situation badly. Seems to be paying the price now.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

He'll not go because it's a small minority of messageboard knowitalls who have blamed Akos.

The majority of us know he's class and that for us to be successful, we need him to be on song. Now Jim is off, I feel we'll see a happier Akos, and we all know what to expect when the white Pele is happy. He's never been the most athletic, which has annoyingly brought his passion and contribution into question, but he doesn't need to run from box to box. It's not being lazy at all. He's not got an engine, but running around is not what we pay him to do. Scoring and creating goals whilst wowing the crowd is exactly what he's supposed to do. He does this, and to great effect when on form. Akos is one of those players who needs a little love and to feel wanted. Call it prima donna, or say he's a 'p00f' if you like, but that's just what some players need.

I for one will be backing him to come out of this strong and hungry to prove a point.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Unfortunately because of the disparagy between fans and players wages these days, fans are a lot less tolerant than we use to be and therefore don't have the same respect as we use to.
          I hope Buz is given the chance to rebuild his career with Rangers and I hope once everything settles down again, he gets back to the player we all know he can be. I think we all found it strange this season with JM's constant blaming of Buz, he really really doesn't like him and I think JM has probably over stepped the mark with him and is now paying the price.
          Think Watford was probably not the first time, heads had come together and Buz had just had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            He'll not go because it's a small minority of messageboard knowitalls who have blamed Akos.

The majority of us know he's class and that for us to be successful, we need him to be on song. Now Jim is off, I feel we'll see a happier Akos, and we all know what to expect when the white Pele is happy. He's never been the most athletic, which has annoyingly brought his passion and contribution into question, but he doesn't need to run from box to box. It's not being lazy at all. He's not got an engine, but running around is not what we pay him to do. Scoring and creating goals whilst wowing the crowd is exactly what he's supposed to do. He does this, and to great effect when on form. Akos is one of those players who needs a little love and to feel wanted. Call it prima donna, or say he's a 'p00f' if you like, but that's just what some players need.

I for one will be backing him to come out of this strong and hungry to prove a point.
            We need a clapping smiley. Well said Benny
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

I would wager his days at QPR are numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                We need a clapping smiley. Well said Benny
                Here, have mine.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                  Here, have mine.

Wicked cheers
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Buzz has scored 7 goals this season so far and has been played out of position. We badly missed his goals last season, which I feel was the difference between mid table and play-offs. Magilton can go as far as I am concerned. If he can't manage players properly then he shouldn't be in this job. Not at the level we want to be at. And my opinion on this has nothing to do with the alleged incident. I just think Magilton is pretty useless.

Comment

Working...
                    X