No announcement yet.

Wise/Ince boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We wouldnt pay the Money for Beckford !!
    People need to forget about him, as it wont happen

Comment

I won't exactly be doing cartwheels if either Ince or Wise becomes the new QPR boss, but boycotting the superhoops? No way !

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        I won't exactly be doing cartwheels if either Ince or Wise becomes the new QPR boss, but boycotting the superhoops? No way !

Agree fella. But please, please not one of these 2
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          On the Mr Brightside if one of these two do get the job back by popular demand...................................THE HATE CAMPAIGN MKII

Comment

It doesnt matter if he supports us or not!

Sir Les is a ### but that doesnt bother us does it?

Wise is a little, nasty, oik.

Thanks but no thanks
            scott that word is not very nice young man consider yourself chastised.
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
              scott that word is not very nice young man consider yourself chastised.
              what "little"

### is ok, a lot of my mates are spuds and they call themselves ####
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                some people make me laugh wise is scum from down the road wgeras if mancienne would sign you would all be happy

wise comes from a qpr family end of
                WHAT HE SAID. BIG TIME. Small minded ignorant people. Get over the thing with Chelsea. Do you think they are bothered by us.

Webb, Wilkins [the player], Wickes, Sexton, Spencer, = QPR heroes. I'm sure there's more.....

Comment

He didn't do bad as a manager he nearly took leads up with a -15 point start! TBH I couldn't care less whether he is ex-chelsea or not if he comes here and takes us up that will soon be forgotten!

Comment

Boycott ?

Just like Bolton fans did when Megson was appointed, the same fans now with egg on their faces, now he has kept them up for a second season. Fans never cease to amaze me with their fickle nature.

Comment

Just hope whoever gets the job, they do it well, and are aloud to do "thier job"
                      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                        He didn't do bad as a manager he nearly took leads up with a -15 point start! TBH I couldn't care less whether he is ex-chelsea or not if he comes here and takes us up that will soon be forgotten!
                        Indeed. Some people are soo narrow minded it is laughable.

He over achieved with Millwall, had Swindon flying at the top of their division before going to Leeds, then very nearly overcame the 15 point deficit, and probably would have if he didn;t go to Newcastle (which i think was during that season??).. None of these are small achievements.

All being said though, i personally wouldn't want him as i don't think he offers any more thn Dowie did, but if he got the job, i'd support him.

Comment

Yeah, anyone but those two, I've everything crossed, fingers, toes, even my eyes !

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
                            WHAT HE SAID. BIG TIME. Small minded ignorant people. Get over the thing with Chelsea. Do you think they are bothered by us.

Webb, Wilkins [the player], Wickes, Sexton, Spencer, = QPR heroes. I'm sure there's more.....
                            Spencer a QPR hero???

More like a money-grabbing, cheating sweaty midget, IMHO!
                            My gaff, my rules!

Comment

agreed that wisey is ex chelsea but he has done well both as player and manager could b a blessin in disguise who knows

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                                Wise has achieved nothing, ok he got Millwall to the Fa Cup. But what else ?
                                Hate the bloke, ok he supports QPR but I would rather have a Drug Fuelled Pete Doherty in charge !!
                                I'd rather have Amy Winehouse in charge than a guy who captained chelsea and managed Millwall. So what if his family supports QPR? Ask his mother to be the Manager, then!

Comment

Working...
                                X