Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow's match will be interesting for a number of reasons as...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow's match will be interesting for a number of reasons as...

If they somehow all play like world beaters it will be quite obvious that they are trying to make a point to JM and would say much about how they feel about the bloke and.........

After the dross and apparent lack of effort of the past two games at the very least they ****** well owe us a decent showing........

Ambivalant about tomorrow night's game as on the one hand we are in some disarray and ripe for a tonking plus WBA are second in the league but......

It would be just like Rangers to somehow pull it out of the fire and shock us all......

Am fearing a bit of a beasting TBH as we don't usually do much up there anyway but....... Fingers crossed......

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'sssssssssss.....

We seem to play better against better teams and win when we expect to lose.

Comment

Too true,

If players do feel they were totally against Magilton, time against WBA to prove to us fans why...............they were. A bad defeat, I can see alot of flak coming their way.

Would be great to get a result
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Very hard to call this one.
        Wouldn't be surprised to get a drubbing, but also wouldn't be surprised to get a result.
        Not one to put money on, I think.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          Wouldn't be surprised to get a drubbing, but also wouldn't be surprised to get a result.
          Just as well I am in meetings all day tomorrow and can't get near the bookies.... U R's..;D

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            Agree 100%

No one can predict the result for tomorrows game, it will be just pure guess!

Comment

Working...
            X