So those ITK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So those ITK

Is it curtains for Mags and Gorman or have they a chance of returning?

Seems a strange situation when other names are being touted for their jobs when they are still only officially suspended and could the club not run in to employment law issues if we really have approached other managers already?

but have we approached other managers....seems to me its all press talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      but have we approached other managers....seems to me its all press talk.
      Some believe the press is gospel though Quaz when it suits them but a lot of names being banded about at the moment and I would have thought any professional outfit would have at least sounded out one or two potential managers though strictly confidentially of course.

Comment

Who Knows??

Times like this, I'm NITK........... N standing for NOT.

Guess, Jim already knows, and its just a formality.

In regards to a new manager, it has to be a quick changeover. I originally thought Birch wins a few games and it would suit Flavio, but now think we will get a new manager in pretty quickly. Wouldn't surprise me, that its someone just out of work, which narrows it down to about 3-4.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

but that includes Hasselw**k!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Some believe the press is gospel though Quaz when it suits them but a lot of names being banded about at the moment and I would have thought any professional outfit would have at least sounded out one or two potential managers though strictly confidentially of course.
            wouldn't surprise me if another italian is on the cards......they kept the last one quiet.

Comment

could be a smoke screen i guess....

Comment

Working...
              X