X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boro lose again...........

just shows how dire we were last week!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Yep, they started the game so well but then Cardiff are no pushover like we were :(
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

beat me to the post

Boro 0 Blackpool 3

Boro 0 Cardiff 1

Boro fans must have thought the Strachan era starts here

Also Watford go and lose 1-0 at home to Derby after putting us down with ease.

Magilton out

Comment

we were shocking as part of the plan against magilton i think
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

which is why owners should just sack him,based on results ONLY,not some ridiculous "alleged" head butt

Comment

Yep we made them look like brazil an made lita look like ronaldo!

So what your saying big ade the players threw the game to get magilton the sack? If so they should all be sacked as well for one it's illegal and also what us the paying public having to spend our hard earned money on that rubbish.

Comment

just shows how unpredictable and ****ty this leauge is, we might go and beat wba tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                just shows how unpredictable and ****ty this leauge is, we might go and beat wba tomorrow
                Just said the same to my old man..knowing us we will go there and get a result.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

for near 30 mins we tore into em...one free kick and they scored..even at 1-3 down i fancied us to draw??!!

we tore cardiff apart, the few there saw 1000s of cardiff getting at their team and leaving from the 70th minute..a complete victory.

Comment

complete over-reaction by some

November

Cardiff City

1-1 Nottingham Forest
                    2-3 Swansea Lost
                    1-0 Barnsley LOST
                    2-1 Ipswich LOST

They are now 3rd
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      for near 30 mins we tore into em...one free kick and they scored..even at 1-3 down i fancied us to draw??!!

we tore cardiff apart, the few there saw 1000s of cardiff getting at their team and leaving from the 70th minute..a complete victory.
                      Yet we rolled over to Doncaster,a team who were a couple of points off the drop zone.

Comment

Forest drew 3 games out of 4 In November

3 points from possible 12 and they 4th now
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Shows what can be achieved when you have a manager that the players trust and believe in.

Comment

You just don't like Magilton and thats why you are missing the point.

You can go 3-4 games without a win and still end up in the top 6, come the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              You just don't like Magilton and thats why you are missing the point.

You can go 3-4 games without a win and still end up in the top 6, come the end of the season
                              You're the one missing the point. Teams like Cardiff and Forest can have a dodgy spell and come back from it because they have trust and belief in their manager.

We had a dodgy spell precisely because the players had enough of Jim and his "man management". Bloke should NEVER have been appointed, and despite asking half a dozen times, I still haven't heard anyone tell me who put the mangerial shortlist together to include this well known nutter.

Comment

Working...
                              X