Gunners in sterling effort hotline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
    hmmmm wondered when the kindergarten king would raise his head on sterling.
    The kid is obviously very good for wenger to want him.
    Thing is can we realisically hold on to him?, i doubt it.

I for one would def want simpson on perm in jan, thing is now we have something arsenal want they wont sell him to us for just cash , knowing how well he is doing here.

So for me id take it coz if we sold sterling for cash elsewhere it wont be for as much as a scorned wenger will charge us for our current top scorer.

I'd also prefer another young gun instead of the 1 million cash, we dont need cash , we need young hot prospects and the gunners got hatloads spare.

Just my opinion of course...

all of the above
    Kept the faith!

Comment

1 million + Simpson no ! i rate Simpson but not 4+ million.

Look at how much Theo Walcott went for 5.8 million cash (3 + years ago) + addons, Aaron Ramsey 5 million + addons (2 + years ago). The market has not got cheaper, so why under value.

If Sterling is a good as people say he is, then you need to price him on current rates and that has to be + 5 million, in fact if i was negotionating 1 would start at 7 and settle on 5.5 to 6 million with addons.

So 3 million for Simpson 3 million to pay for a replacement, remember we need to get a fair value price, as the money raised from him needs to show a profit for the academy, otherwsie why have one.

If i had a say, i wouldnt sell him, i would play him and see if he could help solve the striker issue everyone talks about. If it does promotion or play off is worth more, plus he price tag would rise even further
      Last edited by Bigears; 13-12-2009, 03:49 PM.
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
        1 million + Simpson no ! i rate Simpson but not 4+ million.

Look at how much Theo Walcott went for 5.8 million cash (3 + years ago) + addons, Aaron Ramsey 5 million + addons (2 + years ago). The markey has not got cheaper, so why under value.

If Sterling is a good as people say he is, then you need to price him on current rates and that has to be + 5 million, in fact if i was negotionating 1 would start at 7 and settle on 5.5 to 6 million with addons.

So 3 million for Simpson 3 million to pay for a replacement, remember we need to get a fair value price, as the money raised from him needs to show a profit for the academy, otherwsie why have one.

Agree and I would not be happy with this deal and I want Simpson here.

We have all the top teams fighting, one of them will take him if they want him so bad.

We should be bringing all the best young players to QPR, not selling them, club not showing a good example of our future if they want to sell are they?

We shouldn't have to sell anyone and should be asking silly money when these teams come in for our players.

"You want one of our players, truth is we don't want to sell and we don't need the money."

They will soon come back and offer more but knowing we are ready to sell, we get peanuts and sold a player who all the tops clubs rate and want.

Comment

I find this hard to believe as QPR can't speak to the boy or his parents as they have to speak to the boys agent(unbelieveable)
          Arsenal were told the same and as they are a club run the right way told sterlings agent to get lost and ended their interest.

This came from an arsenal acadamy coach they want the lad but won't deal with a 14 year old's agent.

Comment

id take that plus 25% sell on fee

Comment

WHY have we all of a sudden become a selling club!!

we don't need the money, so WHY!!!

when we sold Parrett we needed the money, we don't now, apparently!!!

so, if Arsenal want him, offer around £5-£10M then we might do business

and spend the money as we see fit, but not on your terms

i don't know, we are so gullible at times, don't fans the "Sinclair" debacle :waaaht:

Comment

we are not a rich club at all>Our owners have money but the club does not.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Hold out for £2m + Simpson, an extra £1m is nothing for Arsenal but could help us get another player.

Of course this all hinges on Simpson wanting to sign for us...

Comment

Not a bad Deal. Cant they throw in another Defender as well??

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                      Not a bad Deal. Cant they throw in another Defender as well??
                      let me just give arsene a quick call see what he says

Comment

Working...
                      X