No announcement yet.

the new manager is paul hart and mick harford is his no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure what to make of these 2 really. would prefer someone is actually good and proven.

Comment

********! I hope this is rubbish. Would be the worst appointment yet. His track record as a manager is hideous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hart

If the players didn't respect Magilton, Paul Hart is not going to get anywhere. It's frustrating because the chances of him being successful are so slim it's likely we'll be back to square one again in the summer looking for another manager.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        I know he aint all that now but Harford did sign Vine and Hart did a frigging amazing job at pompey under the circumstances...and managed to curtail their egos.

Besides..there may be some half decent players we can nab off pompey
        good shout

Comment

LOL @ people grasping on to anything to try and justify this as a good choice, this makes Magilton look like Mourinho!

Comment

its paul hart and harford

hi im new to the message board but simon gregory johns son drinks in the same pub as me and told me its them 2 if magilton is foung guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by cmbridge hoops View Post
              hi im new to the message board but simon gregory johns son drinks in the same pub as me and told me its them 2 if magilton is foung guilty.
              Not wishing to pee on anyone's parade but why would the son of an ex QPR employee esconsed in downtown Tel Aviv, be ITK on an incident in a Watford dressing room?

Comment

IF hart gets job

seriously, another low key and desperate appointment...

would you, as a qpr fan be happy? i won't be.

i feel sick to the pit of my stomach that we show such a lack of ambition.
                hart has a poor record and has steered pompey to relegation faves, admittedly squad sold and stripped bare.
                if we don't pursue el tel or george graham ( my personal choice) then maybe coppell or curbishley
                but no to southgate,ince,wise ,hart,waddock and many of the other numpties associated with qpr.
                maybe kenny jackett?
                maybe it's time for a big name manager who no one in the squad could oust and has the aura to do the job.

Comment

this is why Paul Hart is suitable to the job

In our "boards" opinion that is

1. Cheap
                  2. Available
                  3. They can get Comical Ali to rattle off some "managed at the highest level blah, blah" bull
                  And most importantly
                  4. Mr Hart has proved in his time at Pompey that he just keep his head down and get on with the job. He's put up with all sorts of mischief off the pitch and behind the scenes at Pompey, never moaned or made a big thing of it, kept his trap shut on got on with it.
                  Back to the era of the yes man for GP and the loaded loonies

Wouldn't it be nice if some people at the top could sit back, say to themselves, "we've made a right old pig of this job - this time we're going to put our faith in a PROVEN man and give ALAN CURBISHLEY a free reign with a clear and defined two year target + what we think he'll need and just let him get on with it"

Never happen - more chance of a fat red man with a white beard gift wrapping us promotion!!!!
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I'm just suprised people think we will now get a Manger with any qualitity.

Wake up a smell the S**t fest that is Q.P.R.F.C.
                    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

These appointments are gradually getting worse!

Obviously we don't know for sure if the likes of Coppel and Curbishley would even consider the managers job here, but if it was Paul Hart that would be a huge let down for me.

Di Canio
                      Dowie
                      Sousa
                      Magilton
                      Paul Hart...

The quality of manager seems to be decreasing considering I'm sure we're trying to get promoted.

I give up personally. The appointment of Paul Hart will only further our status as a joke, and I for one am sick of seeing what's become of my club.

People have said Nobody would mess with Paul Hart and Harford, but aren't we in this position BECAUSE of a manager refusing to tolerate our players bull**** in the first place??
                      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Why do you think it will be Paul Heart??

Whats all this talk of Paul Heart being the next manager and Harford as his no 2. From what i remember Harford was pretty p**** off at not getting the managers job las time and i really don't think they already would have decided who the next manager will be. If it is Heart think it would be the worst in a line of bad managerial appointments.
                        The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Even an unemployed manager like curbs or coppell wouldn't look at us. whoever takes it knows the job is esentially untenable so will go in with the thought that they will pick up a nice pay off in a few months and in the meantime they might have got back into the shop window. the structure of the club doesn't work, not because of the sporting director model so much as the continual interference and circus like goings on at LR

Comment

hart

if he is appointed it will be the lowest i have felt supporting the rs

Comment

Originally posted by della79 View Post
                              if he is appointed it will be the lowest i have felt supporting the rs
                              I know,but dont think he will.Ade has already said it is only a smoke screen and he wont be appointed,so lets hope.If for some mad reason he does get the job,he like Dowie,Sousa and Jim wont last,infact i would expect him gone in record time,march,he would be a shocking appointment,worse than magiltons

Comment

The only thing we can be certain about is that no one knows who the next manager is.

Comment

Working...
                                X