Gallen demands Rs focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallen demands Rs focus

QPR caretaker manager Steve Gallen has called on the club's players to retain their focus.

More...

I'd like to wish both Gallan and Bircham all the best at WBA, let's get the 3 points and hope this time our players give us 100% because they haven't been.

We leave the match and whilst walking out the ground people are saying that the players are not giving 100%, one man tries to put the right and then gets suspended.

Next manager will come and it will start all over again.

Comment

Wish them all the best too (at least Bircham has lost the ridiculous blue and white hair.)

I hope Birch does not turn up for his first training session and find the place locked up........
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by MYU_QPR View Post
        I'd like to wish both Gallan and Bircham all the best at WBA, let's get the 3 points and hope this time our players give us 100% because they haven't been.

We leave the match and whilst walking out the ground people are saying that the players are not giving 100%, one man tries to put the right and then gets suspended.

Next manager will come and it will start all over again.
        who's gallan

Comment

Like the senior pros will listen to the the youth team manger and will Bircham make the players wear black boots ?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            QPR caretaker manager Steve Gallen has called on the club's players to retain their focus.

More...

Shouldnt that be 'regain' their focus....

Comment

Working...
            X