I fear making a enemy out of Gorman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear making a enemy out of Gorman

I fear making a enemy out of Gorman will make life in the football world very very hard for us anyone else agree!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

How do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      I fear making a enemy out of Gorman will make life in the football world very very hard for us anyone else agree!
      Everyone else in the football world already knows what Magilton is like. It appears the only ones who didn't were the ones who appointed him as our manager. Gorman is just standing up for his mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BazzaInTheLoft View Post
        How do you mean?
        Ie he has lots of contacts
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Bernies, you seem as passionate against magilton as I was against Sousa??

Surprised no-one says you have an agenda
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Gorman was brutally sacked as manager of Wycombe. I think he had time off because his wife had cancer. If that didn't incur his wrath what else would... My point is Wycombe seem to have survived the vendetta...

Comment

His wife actually died of cancer.

Very genuine person is Gorman
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

He must have the patience of a saint to work with Hoddle all those years. I admire his sticking by Magilton as well, whatever happened.

Comment

apologies it was 21 games unbeaten

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Agreed, he seems like a decent bloke. It appalled me how he was treated by Wycombe.

Comment

I thought he resigned, saying his mind was no longer on the job?
                      Don't recall him being sacked.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        I thought he resigned, saying his mind was no longer on the job?
                        Don't recall him being sacked.
                        I heard he took gardening leave when his wife died intending to return but WW terminated his contract. I think Gorman said that his mind wasn't on the job when he left Northampton. About his stint at WW, Wikipedia puts it like this:

"Wycombe Wanderers
                        After turning around Wycombe's poor form, the club finished the 2004–05 season strongly and only just missed out on a play-off place. At the start of the 2005–06 season, a new club record was set by going 21 consecutive league games unbeaten. Towards the end of the season it was announced that Gorman would be taking a temporary leave of absence for personal reasons, his wife Myra having died from cancer a few weeks earlier.[3] However it was announced on 26 May that the club and manager had parted company permanently.[4]"

Some WW fans I know felt he'd been treated shoddily but who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Comment

Working...
                        X