Discuss Akos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Akos

Great player to watch and can turn a game round at anytime, not been the same player this season and has been in a bust up with the manager in the last few days.

What do you make of him or have your views changed over time?

got nutted and ran off

end of

Comment

...used to be my favourite player

Comment

still my fav player

magilton has never liked him, sees him as the scapegoat far too often
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Magilton has been playing him out of position since the day he arrived, hence the reason why we havent seen the best of him this season.

Buzz also has him sussed, realising that tactically and intelligence-wise Sousa was in a different stratosphere. A good player knows a good coach when they see one.

I dont blame Buzz one bit for whats happened. It was an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Magilton has been playing him out of position since the day he arrived, hence the reason why we havent seen the best of him this season.

Buzz also has him sussed, realising that tactically and intelligence-wise Sousa was in a different stratosphere. A good player knows a good coach when they see one.

I dont blame Buzz one bit for whats happened. It was an accident waiting to happen.
            agree totally, every fan can see buzsaky should be playing in the hole behind simpson so y cudnt magilton
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Still one of my fav players
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Acting like a spoilt little brat, pity he did not show a bit more passion on the pitch, great skill no bottle why he left the changing room
                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Still our best player. Too many players have been underperforming recently and he is one of them. Not a winger and God knows why he has been playing out there. A great talent and one we are lucky to have.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                  X