X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot Thickens..Gorman

Comments to the tune of

"it was not a head butt"
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

snarling face to face stuff..not a nut..according to sauces
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

So what was it?
      A punch?
      It must have been some sort of assault as you don't say you've been hit unless you truely have.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Whatever it was, the truth will come, must of been 20 odd people in the dressing room at the time, someone would have seen it.

Comment

Did Buzz make this complaint then?

Comment

It would have been some nose to nose, chin to chin stuff with plenty of frothing at the mouth imo
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Well if that is the case, an investigation will find the facts and leave the club in a difficult position. Head butt = a sacking offence whereas a difference of opinion and handbags means one or other goes but because they don't see eye to eye. Still, if it's true that JM offered big Pat out too, there is probably enough scope to sack JM on grounds of abuse methinks.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Gorman is standing by Magilton by all accounts.

hard to know what it is

(1) he headbutted Buzsacky
                (2) he faced up to him, in the style of a footballer who simply touch heads and Buzsacky says he will never play for him again and the players unite.

We just don't know, at this stage
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Benny

Apparanty Buzz was prepared to press charges and said he would never play for Magilton again, if he stayed

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Gorman is standing by Magilton by all accounts.

hard to know what it is

(1) he headbutted Buzsacky
                    (2) he faced up to him, in the style of a footballer who simply touch heads and Buzsacky says he will never play for him again and the players unite.

We just don't know, at this stage
                    Pete, I may be wrong but I can't see the players being united over a shouting match?

If a colleague of mine was screamed at infront of us, I'd be annoyed for sure, but wouldn't treaten to quit or try to get the manager the sack.

Something doesn't add up.

Comment

if Jim goes will buz stay?
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Benny

Apparanty Buzz was prepared to press charges and said he would never play for Magilton again, if he stayed
                        Which is why I feel there was more than shouting.

Otherwise, how would that sound?

'Yes m'lord...he told me I was rubbish. Sentence him to life'

Not right, is it?

Comment

Benny mate we are just speculating.

I like Gorman and probably the most honest fella you could imagine. So, for him to say this, does make you wonder

Comment

In that case you have to ask the question, who's more important, Buzsaky and the squad, or Madge and the coaching staff. In this case I'd go with the first.
                            http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Whatever happens and whoever's version is wrong or right, it's pretty clear that Magilton's position is completely untenable.

Obviously the club will want the butt story to be true to deny any compensatory payment due to Magilton.

Comment

Working...
                              X