Lee Camp man of the match tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Camp man of the match tonight....

at Sheff Utd. All Forest fans are saying he has been superb for them this season.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

He was good for them last season too. Even when he wasn't playing for them.

Comment

heaton is good enough and better than camp imo.. camp is a good keeper but cross's are still his weakness.. even showed when we played vs forest...
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
        heaton is good enough and better than camp imo.. camp is a good keeper but cross's are still his weakness.. even showed when we played vs forest...

Cerny doesn't come off his line and command his box and why we concede so many set pieces.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Cerny is better imo. Very simular keepers good shot stoppers, but both susceptible to the odd mistake or 2.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Bring back Lee Camp !!!
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Cerny doesn't come off his line and command his box and why we concede so many set pieces.
              tis why i reckon when/if heaton gets here we will be fine
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                tis why i reckon when/if heaton gets here we will be fine
                On the Rochdale websites, they say he is playing poor for them and they are in League 2!

Camp was proven at this level. If Heaton was good enough, then why didn't Cardiff keep him?

Comment

Unbelievably boring is this. Camp is a big baby. Watch what happens when he settles in, starts flapping and gets benches. Him and daddy will be looking to move again.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think him kissing the Forest badge did the trick to be honest, that normally goes down well
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                    X