No announcement yet.

Discuss Fitz Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bloke can f**k off. Arrogant bloke who is not up for the job. Not good enough to be a professional.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

For a big lump he can't jump.
      For a stand in captain he commands his team poorly.
      He's not hungry enough to warrant a place in the team, let alone to get anywhere near the captain's armband.

Comment

Out now

Get him out! can not defend no passion, and his shorts are to long.

Comment

I actually didn't mind him last season. This season he was embarrassed at Sheff Wed before getting injured, his error for at least two goals at home to Boro and poor most games this season, apart from last night.

How he can walk straight back into the team after his injury beggars belief and after the way he played against Boro, cannot believe he got the nod over Gorkss.

If I was Kaspers, I would thinking this ain't right, scored the winner against Sheffield Wed, confidence high, now it must be shattered to bits.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

internal issues need addressing NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Been out the game for a long time and now in the first team, don't do much wrong and had a good game at Watford but stats show we lose more games with him in the squad.

Should he be in the first team or should we replace him?
              He was responsible for Watford's first goal as he left Doyley behind him
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
              X