Madge vs buzsaky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madge vs buzsaky?

In the daily mirror today it said that whilst magilton was having a go in the changing room at full time buzz was expelled from the changing room? Any ideas why/ what was said?

Magilton was fuming and Buzz got the brunt of it. I bet, Not the last we've heard on this.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Why did he start on buzz? I'd be p****d off if I got shouted at for not changing the game in 15 minutes and get put on the bench so leighterwood could go cm so ramage could play right back, madness. Jim needs to man up and take responsibility, make some signings in January, spend some dosh and show the league what we're about, january is crucial

Comment

Megson at Bolton made an interesting point a couple of weeks ago ( I know its Bolton) but maybe the same scenario. He said he had players who caused disruption due to not playing in the first 11, maybe just maybe Magiton feels the same way. You just don't know.

if I was Adel, Jay, Akos and especially Kaspers I would be asking why...
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Megson at Bolton made an interesting point a couple of weeks ago ( I know its Bolton) but maybe the same scenario. He said he had players who caused disruption due to not playing in the first 11, maybe just maybe Magiton feels the same way. You just don't know.

if I was Adel, Jay, Akos and especially Kaspers I would be asking why...
          Taarabt now causing more problems than he is worth and should be sent back to Spuds if he isn't prepared to sit on the bench. Players we own that can do a job more consistently are being shunted to one side to accommodate him.

Comment

Tbh I understand how frustrating it must be as a player when your manager drops 4 key players in a crucial game (just after we got tonked) and the manager doesn't have the balls to admit that he's wrong, we shouldn't sack madge though, he just needs gorman to give him a slap and to tell him when he's wrong, IMO he's out of order for singling out some players and not his bum boys but he needs to stop tinkering to improve morale, and to please players, get rid of the deadwood in january and see if magilton can improve our fortunes as for the 4 left on the bench, they are right to be angry, and magilton should admit he is wrong, not take out his anger on buzz

Comment

Buz probably told jim why did you put legs of wood in the middle and not me.

did anyone noticed his pass from the start of the second half straight to watford player who crossed for ellington to hit the post it set the tone for the second half he's to laid back and seem's to not give a fark,get rid of him.

Comment

in fairness to jim none of the so-called stars have been performing. i wd never play agyman in a million years yet he has scored two in two. im not for one minute saying jim is a brilliant manager, but if he leaves a losing side alone he gets slated and if he changes it he gets slated so can't win really.

Comment

Working...
                X