You know what is funny/sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what is funny/sad

The amount of stuff we had going against us last night! The fact that we were on sky, classic hoodoo, the fact that watford had never come back to win(i think) all season, the fact that their player that scored had never scored a fisrt team goal, also the stat at the amount of points we had lost after taking the lead so far this season, and the fact that is watford!
    Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Then again, good teams rarely rely on luck or lament the lack of it.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

tis true but we never seem to get luck! how many games have we desrved to win and didnt and how many have we won that we shoudnt have?
      Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Funge View Post
        tis true but we never seem to get luck! how many games have we desrved to win and didnt and how many have we won that we shoudnt have?
        Let's face it we had lost before KO. With Buz Adel and Simpson on the bench and Kaspars awol we didn't stand a chance!!!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Funge View Post
          You make your own luck in football, poor are not poor because of bad luck, it is because they are poor.

Comment

Working...
          X