Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watson

From being chuffed to bits the day we snapped him up ive gone to being compeletly baffled as to what the hell has happened to a player who was the best midfielder outside the prem when he was at Palace.

2M certanly seems way too much him if his performances for us so far are anything to go by, what the hell has he done to warrant us spending big on him.

Nothing, if he carries on like this then I would never pay £2m for him, £500k maybe!

Comment

not even worth £500k,send him back

Comment

for the right price still worth buying as he is only young and clearly has ability. but not £2million and not on £20k per week!

Comment

He's no had a decent partner to play with in the middle since we loss both Rowlands and Mahon. Routledge's form has also been effected by this.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            He's no had a decent partner to play with in the middle since we loss both Rowlands and Mahon.
            Yeah but he creates very little, doesnt deliver from set-pieces and rarely looks threatening in attack, so its very hard to make a case for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Yeah but he creates very little, doesnt deliver from set-pieces and rarely looks threatening in attack, so its very hard to make a case for him.
              He's never been good at set pieces so it's not his fault he's asked to take them. Every Palace fan I know told me he never clears the 1st man. The movement up top isn't great so it makes it harder to create. Nobody has performed excepionally of late so I won't pin too much on Watson.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Gingers sticking together I see
                I hope you have got over Bradley leaving eastenders by now?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hes a very lazy player, seems to put little effort in.

Send him back.

Comment

But if we send him back Benny will be the only ginger left at LR?
                    That cannot happen. We won't leave you on your own Benny.
                    You and watson are more important than Panda's dying out!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think there is a "gingerrangers" lurking on this MB somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        But if we send him back Benny will be the only ginger left at LR?
                        That cannot happen. We won't leave you on your own Benny.
                        You and watson are more important than Panda's dying out!
                        What about Ramage????
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                        X