Its ground hog day at Loftus Rd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its ground hog day at Loftus Rd...

So the merry-go-round is set to start again by the looks of it. We hired a manager with a mediocre track record and failed to give him the funds to buy a striker, left back or right back and are surprised that our league position is mediocre. If the results continue Magilton will, presumably, be fired in a few games, then we will bring in some other mediocre manager (it won't be a Coppell or a Curbishley, it might not even be a Ferguson jnr). Then we will have another mediocre season at the end of which the next mediocre manager will be fired.
    I have praised the board and Paladini for bringing in some excellent players in the past so I'm not one of the usual suspects. However, by any objective assessment of how to run anything - a club, a company, whatever - then clearly we have to be one of the most chaotically run organisations in Britain.
    I'm afraid I have no solution, other perhaps than to put it down to a bad job, focus on other things in your life (Christmas parties can be quite entertaining, I imagine Facto's already pulled a few crackers...).Then if by some miracle the season is turned round it will be a pleasant bonus.

okay funds to bring in the players??

Simpson, Tarrabt and Watson should be good enough for championship. They are loans but two of them at least have potentials to be signings.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm afraid I am one of the usual suspects.

Although the short term problems are obvious (Onesize / Magilton selections / lack of leadership / low attendence etc) it is all rooted at the foot of Paliadini / Russell / Briatore.

Comment

Working...
      X