More on Buzsaky from the BBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on Buzsaky from the BBC

Then, there was the sight of disconsolate QPR midfielder Akos Buzsaky wandering up and down the asphalt in front of the main stand long after the final whistle like a lost soul in a foreign land.

At one point he sought solace in the relative sanctity of a public toilet, which unfortunately for him was located just metres from a press room full of journalists.

Despite the biting cold the Hungarian, a second-half substitute, was wearing nothing more than his Rangers kit. He must have been freezing but clearly had no intention of returning to the warmth of the dressing room.

Eventually QPR assistant boss John Gorman emerged and put a consoling arm around Buzsaky's shoulder but there seemed to be no assuaging the player's frustration and distress.

Manager Jim Magilton was busy peeling the paint from the walls of the visiting dressing room after his team's 3-1 defeat - and afterwards the Irishman explained that his midfielder's bizarre wandering had been the result of a "difference of opinion".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletc...oan_range.html

**** poor man management, at least Gorman was there to help Buz out..

I would like to know, what Buzsacky ws supposed to have done wrong bearing in mind he had 15 mnutes to contribute
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I would like to know, what Buzsacky ws supposed to have done wrong bearing in mind he had 15 mnutes to contribute
      Maybe it was that shot at the end.....some fans around me went balistic!!!! jesus not his fault he was playing on a pitch that was growing potatoes!!! Took a massive bobble.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

There is absolutely no excuse for this... what an absolute joke!!

Comment

This is a concerning story, to be honest it does seems like the players are starting to lose faith in the manager...no passion, no desire, lack of effort, lack of confidence, players with un-doubted ability not performing anywhere what they should be (Watson, Buzsacky for example) are all signs of this in my opinion.

Comment

My thoughts exactly Pete.

Comment

just hope that he doesnt suddenly decide he wants out......

Comment

he has looked off form but more importantly p*ssed off and uninterested for a few games now. Something is going on and its not good.

Imagine if he leaves in Jan. Along with the loans who also dont seem interested and surely wont want to hang around.

This could turn out to be a terrible season.

I dont know the answer but something needs to be done and done quickly.

Comment

Magilton to go today before it is too late.....

Comment

We have too many fancy dans and not enough dirty b'stads. Would love to see someone like Chris Morgan and another like him brought into the team. Would sort out the men from the boys. Not great footballers but get the job done and spurs on the rest. At the moment we have nobody taking control, just 11 players wandering around directionless.

Comment

jim is obviously managing them wrong and they players dont feel happy. BIG PROBLEM on our hands. personally would ditch jim now

Comment

I hope they all are having a night out for drinking AND TALKING:very_sad::red_heart:

Comment

Well buzz can be a plum - of that i've had my own experience. And madge obviously is a hair dryer style person.

somethings got to give
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

what a shame, the the egos are having a bruising and they don't like it

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              We have too many fancy dans and not enough dirty b'stads. Would love to see someone like Chris Morgan and another like him brought into the team. Would sort out the men from the boys. Not great footballers but get the job done and spurs on the rest. At the moment we have nobody taking control, just 11 players wandering around directionless.
                              Shows how big a loss Rowlands and Mahon have been.

Comment

Working...
                              X