No announcement yet.

Pete, can't understand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correction - The rules of the website are in here.

More...

Comment

Point being?

You ask if I should represent you? I'm not a lawyer

I own this board.

if you think I represent you ( which I don't) join up with QPR 1st, LSA, OSC.

and let them represent you. Find it strange you wouldn't want your own voice, but aye

YOU DON'T have to be on here and if you want to represented I think we have 8 organisations and about 6 webs-sites
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
        Surely the whole point of a message board is to be able to voice your personal opinion on matters that arise ?

I have an opinion that PS was one of the worst managers we have had,and the football was total crap and no doubt someone will say otherwise.
        Opinions are fine. Running propaganda campaigns are not.

Pete says he had no prior knowledge that Sousa was going to be removed so that's fine. Even though Scott, an administrator on Pete's board clearly intimated that he knew some time back that Sousa was going with his "dead man walking" comment in a post on here. I can only assume that Pete spoke to Scott about that comment, and Scott assure him it was a fabrication, or for reasons best known to himself, Pete decided not to speak to Scott about the comment at all.

Bit odd though, if you are happy for one of your board's administrators to post what could be construed as confidential information on your board and run the risk of the club, or maybe even Sousa, taking legal action against you. But it's his site, his decision after all.

Comment

If Sousa had been given decent strikers to work with, we could have easily been in the play-offs. So I think the board are to blame for our current position in the table.

Comment

bigbillybarnet.

its a term used.

You really go over the top. After no wins in 9 games, the pressure must have been mounting, its b.loody obvious.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              bigbillybarnet.

its a term used.

You really go over the top. After no wins in 9 games, the pressure must have been mounting, its b.loody obvious.
              Yes, a term used to describe someone who still has a particular position job, but who is already known to have been replaced in that job. Think Bush after Obama won the presidential election. Think Blair after he agreed to hand over to Gordon Brown.

Is that the way Scott was using the term?

Comment

Come on guys how important do you think this man is? sure he hears gossip but honestly do you think he sits in the board room when important decisions are being made, really grow up guys.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Come on guys how important do you think this man is? sure he hears gossip but honestly do you think he sits in the board room when important decisions are being made, really grow up guys.
                  Some people do

Comment

Working...
                  X