Clear All

• back 4

whose youre pick for tonight? my pick would be
    legs
    gorkss
    stewart
    borrowdale
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Got to say thank you for Delaney - ****** awful at LB but being 100% he looks like one of the best championship defenders ever to play at portman Road, strong, confident, wins every header, hoofs it when needed - does everything you want a defender to do.

Comment

Originally posted by superblueflude View Post
      Got to say thank you for Delaney - ****** awful at LB but being 100% he looks like one of the best championship defenders ever to play at portman Road, strong, confident, wins every header, hoofs it when needed - does everything you want a defender to do.
      We seem to like playing our CB's as left/right backs for some reason.

Comment

lol, So ramage - is mags playing him at RB? - i feel he has potential to be a level CB, but i may be wrong?

Comment

gotta say thank you for the money,was pants down here.not a patch on gorkks.keano is starting to turn it around for youre lads tho

Comment

Vanhoop - where did Delaney play for you though?

im being honest - we have never had such a good CB as delaney - apart from Mowbray in his prime, and butcher obviously lol, but £1million is a snip - if he keeps playing like this I expect his value to triple this year.

Comment

Vanhoop - where did Delaney play for you though?

im being honest - we have never had such a good CB as delaney - apart from Mowbray in his prime, and butcher obviously lol, but £1million is a snip - if he keeps playing like this I expect his value to triple this year.
              delaney 3 mill,you gotta be having a laugh.ok we did have him at lb,but a good centre half should be able to control the ball and pass to a midfielder,not just hoof it out.sounds like keanes getting the best outta him at itfc.pretty sure he was tried at cb for us but failed to impress

Comment

Working...
              X