It's all about how we respond now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about how we respond now.

I remember a few years ago when Man UtD were thrashed by Newcastle. The pundits wrote them off (may have been the "you won't win anything with kids comment"), but they responded by going on a championship winning unbeaten run.

Well we are no Man Utd, but it is now that JM has an opportunity to show his managerial skills. We are far better than what we saw on Sat and we are more than capable of winning tonight.

The question is - can JM convince the players and build the strength of mind to do that? And is he capable of making sure Sat was no more than a blip?

Any team can have a disaterous result and still succed in their goals....if we are well beaten tonight though something has to change.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
    I remember a few years ago when Man UtD were thrashed by Newcastle. The pundits wrote them off (may have been the "you won't win anything with kids comment"), but they responded by going on a championship winning unbeaten run.

Well we are no Man Utd, but it is now that JM has an opportunity to show his managerial skills. We are far better than what we saw on Sat and we are more than capable of winning tonight.

The question is - can JM convince the players and build the strength of mind to do that? And is he capable of making sure Sat was no more than a blip?

Any team can have a disaterous result and still succed in their goals....if we are well beaten tonight though something has to change.

Can you explain further?
    What excactly? Players? Manager? Formation?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      [/B]

Can you explain further?
      What excactly? Players? Manager? Formation?
      I think we all know that we need at least 2 players in Jan. We could do with also making loans perm in some cases and I think we need to re-shuffle the defence, which we can do quick time. Hall is playing badly and you must play players by form IMO. But key at the moment is getting the players to play to their ability. Drop Buzz if he plays like that again for example.

These all sound obvious, but that may be because it's easier to see after a thrashing.

If we keep losing then you have to question the manager. I am not jumoing on his back - but that kind of performance can effect your entire season if he doesn't change something. If he doesn't change and we drop down the table - then the change will be him!
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
      X