Hall very well....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall very well....

.... having a go at Fitz but can we have a bit of balance pur-leeze?

Hall strikes me as a Billy Big Spuds type summed up by his attitude to the fans - I wont elaborate on that. He's also at the tail end of his career and done very well for himself out of the game. There lurks the remenants of a decent player at CCC level inside him but I just don't think he cares enough.

But onto Saturdays game and some perspective.

I've just watched a re-run of BBC wonderful highlights package and it confirms what I felt at 5.00pm yesterday.
    LEGS WAS KIN AWFUL!!!!

He is directly at fault for three goals and responsible for countless attacks breaking down. I thought he was playing in his carpet slippers instead of studded boots at one stage.

Give Fitz stick where's it's due such as poor positional play, inability to tackle Lita but don't make it all out to be his sole fault as I've seen in some threads.

No-one performed very well and everyone of 'em needed a scccchhh-lap but the naughty corner should be packed in podium order:-
    Legs
    Hall
    Cerny
    Watson
    Magilton.

Two BIG games on Sky coming up for the club and the Management.

Flav is watching
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Legs isn't a right back, and that is the problem with playing him there.

Comment

Dropping Ramage has actually achieved nothing at all...if anything the defence is getting worse. As many have said Legs is not a right back, simple!

Comment

Look Hall is a fairly decent CB but he is taking the brunt of it because he is not Stewart. The bottom line is without Stewart we have no pace, no pace at the back the defence is deeper, which means that either the centre midfield plays deeper (we concede midfield and end up playing longer) or the CMs contest midfield and the defence gets left exposed (as it did on Saturday).

Magilton has got us in to a good position and then roundly ****ed it up through some totally inept managment. Getting on an individuals back is not going to help, and some needs to tell magilton its a team game, Middlesboro always had two on one us attacking and defending that is why we got beat, that is why we need Stewart back so the team can be far more compact and play and defend as a team

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
          .... having a go at Fitz but can we have a bit of balance pur-leeze?

Hall strikes me as a Billy Big Spuds type summed up by his attitude to the fans - I wont elaborate on that. He's also at the tail end of his career and done very well for himself out of the game. There lurks the remenants of a decent player at CCC level inside him but I just don't think he cares enough.

But onto Saturdays game and some perspective.

I've just watched a re-run of BBC wonderful highlights package and it confirms what I felt at 5.00pm yesterday.
          LEGS WAS KIN AWFUL!!!!

He is directly at fault for three goals and responsible for countless attacks breaking down. I thought he was playing in his carpet slippers instead of studded boots at one stage.

Give Fitz stick where's it's due such as poor positional play, inability to tackle Lita but don't make it all out to be his sole fault as I've seen in some threads.

No-one performed very well and everyone of 'em needed a scccchhh-lap but the naughty corner should be packed in podium order:-
          Legs
          Hall
          Cerny
          Watson
          Magilton.

Two BIG games on Sky coming up for the club and the Management.

Flav is watching

FARKING SPOT ON FELLA...

As I posted on another thread...

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
          yep, i was there today and thought he was awful.

watching the highlights now, he was even worse than i thought.

1st goal, rubbish tackle by hall, free kick and he lost kitson who scored
          2nd goal, stood there and should have cleared the cross that led to the pen
          3rd goal, stood off lita, allowed him into the box and get his shot away
          4th goal, stood in no mans land with a 'what the f is going on here' look on his face
          5th goal nowhere to be seen

Stewart was our player of the season last year and should be an automatic choice.

Hall is an embarrassment to the shirt.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... This is one outrageous thread and this post is ridiculous too

Yeah Hall wasn't great but did you honest put Leigertwoods and Gorkks ahead of him on Saturday!

FACT 1 - 1ST GOAL - Wasn't a free kick in the first place. THEN Kitson was Leigertwood maker on all set pieces. Hall's Man on Saturday from all set pieces and corners was Wheater [POP by HQ and see if you can get a copy of the A3 flip chart that is in the dugout of all set pieces the club goes through prior to games]. I have copies of old set piece plays if you want to see them but not got Saturdays as I was too pished off to stay to the end of the game!

FACT 2 - 3RD GOAL - After giving away a silly penalty and going 2 - 0 down WE RESPOND with a very quick goal. Pressure builds up and Rangers were pressurising Boro on for that **** at RB Leigertwood to give the ball away on

FACT 3 - 4TH GOAL - Gorkss back off and back off of Lita. Should have put him up in the air when he was 35 yards out from goal. Instead he let him run at him and decided to attempt to make a tackle when he was inside our own box. Get real people FFS!

Don't know if I can claim this as FACT 4 as I was too ****ed off to stay any longer than 73mins so I never see the 5TH GOAL but on the radio they again said that again like he was all game, Leigertwood was out of position and at fault for the last goal.

Some Rangers supporters can't see the wood from the trees. There was at least 3 players out there worse than Hall and yet look at how everyone points the finger at him and not a mention of Leigertwood. It astonishes me as to what game some people are really watching.
          Last edited by Dazzer1977; 07-12-2009, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I got stuck in traffic so missed the game.
            I'm also of the opinion that Hall is made the scapegoat for all mistakes.
            I went to the QPR v coventry game and I felt that Hall had a decent game.
            Again his marker was not the player that scored.
            To be fair Richard wood scored who was being marked by legs.
            The guy is 6ft 3inch so you could argue that either Hall or Connolly that day aren't taking responsibilty. Hall should use common sense and mark the biggest player. To his defense though I thought coventry had much taller players so set pieces was always going to be a problem. Playing Buzz on the wing is a big mistake as he can't track back and tackle. I would play him behind simpson in a free role tonight and play Vine and tarrabt for a half each.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              FARKING SPOT ON FELLA...

As I posted on another thread...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... This is one outrageous thread and this post is ridiculous too

Yeah Hall wasn't great but did you honest put Leigertwoods and Gorkks ahead of him on Saturday!

FACT 1 - 1ST GOAL - Wasn't a free kick in the first place. THEN Kitson was Leigertwood maker on all set pieces. Hall's Man on Saturday from all set pieces and corners was Wheater [POP by HQ and see if you can get a copy of the A3 flip chart that is in the dugout of all set pieces the club goes through prior to games]. I have copies of old set piece plays if you want to see them but not got Saturdays as I was too pished off to stay to the end of the game!

FACT 2 - 3RD GOAL - After giving away a silly penalty and going 2 - 0 down WE RESPOND with a very quick goal. Pressure builds up and Rangers were pressurising Boro on for that **** at RB Leigertwood to give the ball away on

FACT 3 - 4TH GOAL - Gorkss back off and back off of Lita. Should have put him up in the air when he was 35 yards out from goal. Instead he let him run at him and decided to attempt to make a tackle when he was inside our own box. Get real people FFS!

Don't know if I can claim this as FACT 4 as I was too ****ed off to stay any longer than 73mins so I never see the 5TH GOAL but on the radio they again said that again like he was all game, Leigertwood was out of position and at fault for the last goal.

Some Rangers supporters can't see the wood from the trees. There was at least 3 players out there worse than Hall and yet look at how everyone points the finger at him and not a mention of Leigertwood. It astonishes me as to what game some people are really watching.
              Having just said what I did above, I think you are being a bit blinkered there, The first goal was a blatent free kick, Wheater was also completely unmarked at the set piece, the third goal, whilst coming from Legitwood giving the ball away, was followed by some absolutly awful defending from Hall.

But to repeat this was not about individual mistakes this was about the set up and selection of the team and Magilton is the one who has to carry the can for that result and performance because it was entirely predictable

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                Having just said what I did above, I think you are being a bit blinkered there, The first goal was a blatent free kick, Wheater was also completely unmarked at the set piece, the third goal, whilst coming from Legitwood giving the ball away, was followed by some absolutly awful defending from Hall.

But to repeat this was not about individual mistakes this was about the set up and selection of the team and Magilton is the one who has to carry the can for that result and performance because it was entirely predictable
                OK then I agree everything that occurs in your world is always right and I couldn't agree more that everyone else knows nothing! Quite clearly Kitson scored the first goal because he was completely unmarked BY Leigertwood who was chasing shadows BUT AS YOU SAY IT HAS TO BE HALL's fault because he wasn't making Wheater!

And also the THIRD GOAL WAS ALSO QUITE CLEARLY AGAIN HALL's fault for not stopping Lita, even though Leigertwood couldn't make a simple 10 yard pass which he strived to do all the game!

LET ME GUESS THAT the Fourth too had to be Hall's fault because he was 25 yards away from Lita.

Lastly, yeah I totally agree and I will never digest the facts again ... Everything clearly is Magiltons fault that our players can't defend set pieces. Totally his fault individual players switched off, were caught out of position, can make a 10 yard pass etc etc...

Oh sh1t it's raining outside... ****ing Hall's fault AGAIN!

Comment

Working...
                X