HA9'S alternative preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA9'S alternative preview

As some of you may or may not know ive been up in noocastle for the khan fight / watford match

Watford put in a very sprited display yesterday afternoon, and on the evidence i saw from yesterday we will have our work cut out monday night

They play very direct and looked threatening every time they attacked

They like to spray the ball out wide and tend to attack down the wings and this tactic paid off well for them yesterday

They was on top of newcastle for the majority of the match

Helguson played yesterday and looked useless in my opion and missed a couple of easy sitters

ellington was crap when brought on so i hope we dont pursue our interest in him

Lyold doyley looked good throughout the game and would provide good compeition for borrowdale as opposed to tommy williams

i will stick my neck on the line and predict a 2 or 3 nil win for watford tommorow im afraid:boss:

I'm afraid I agree with you HA9.I've seen nothing in recent weeks that give me any encouragement apart from Vine's attitude and application when he came on yesterday.Hope he gets a starting place along with Stewart for Hall and Routledge out on the right where he is most effective.

Comment

totally agree with a defeat against watford...but i feel another tonking and 4-0

Comment

Working...
      X