Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are the Positives from This Season So Far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are the Positives from This Season So Far?

I'd say before he was injured, the seemingly improved form of Gavin Mahon and of course the style of football we are playing.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

we are in the play offs this far in the season. We have not been this high up for so many damn years!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The raised standard of attacking football, although sadly counterbalanced by the decreased standard of defensive football.

Comment

* Style of football...
        * The talent on show...(Adel Taarabt is by the far the most gifted playr weve had for some years, you can include routledge and simpson in that aswell)...
        * We can score goals...
        * Our football (most of the time) makes paying £570 a year nearly worth it...

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY!!

* If we can be consistant we without a doubt will be in atleast a playoff position come may.....
        Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 01-12-2009, 05:49 PM.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Faurlin and the fact we look threatening, talented and dengerous.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Faurlin

Comment

A fit again Buzsacky, the general feeling around Loftus Rd (not all doom and gloom for once), a manager who wants to play football, and a general feel of optimism amongst everyone.

Comment

So far I would say Buzsaky has been a let down this season....though he has returned from imjury so maybe I'm being harsh. Its certainly not a positive for me.

The footy on show and in particular Faurlin and Taarabt. Add in a decent goal scorer in Simpson and we have done well so far. Two problems though

1) Only one of the 3 exciting players are actually ours

2) Our defence is awful now..

Comment

We are in the PO zone and have been there or there abouts for some time. We are playing some decent football. We are scoring goals, certainly more than in previous campaigns in the CCC. We are attracting some better loanees. We are being run by Jim and John who seem to be getting more out of our players. We (the fans) seem to be happier these days. The players seem to be more confident (down to J & J).

And finally I am happy
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Style of football and our ability to attract better class players, the form of Routledge and Faurlin. The improved passing of Adel recently.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I'd say the passing game we try to play outweighs any negative.

I also think having Buzz back is great, and he will only reach full form if played in the middle.

Finally, we are in the play-off positions with Xmas near. That's great

Comment

Working...
                      X