Mahon is our most important player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahon is our most important player

Okay I accept he doesn't have the flair of Tarrabt or the pace of Routledge but he is a natural born leader who brings the best out of players around him... he is really underappreciated in our team and people with the stats... can someone work out points per game with mahon and without him... think it will be conclusive of how we miss him more than Rowly and unless we replace him with someone of similar abilities to play alongside Faurlin then we're going to slide.

In other words, all the puzzles in the jigzaw is of equal importance;D

Comment

think someone is on a wind up

Comment

No one defends aswell as Mahon does from the middle of the park.

No one was tracking the midfield runners

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
          Mahon is our most important player.
          Apart from the fact that he's sidelined for 4 months and the wrong side of 30, youre absolutely right.

Comment

I for one, have never slagged Mahon off. When asked over the seasons, who would be in your team, I've always included Mahon when Rowlys not playing.
            This term, he has been outstanding without being noticed, until he's missed that is.
            Mahon will be hard to replace IMHO. Yes he's getting old but without him and Rowly, who I honestly don't think will play again, unfortunately, we have no one who can lead by example. The sooner he's playing the better.
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
            X