X block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X block

been alot of talk about moving to x block, but how many would be up for it, i mean if we can get a good 50 odd to do it, maybe it could be a good idea, but i remember last time in x block, nearly being slung out for standing..
    ENGLAND AND QPR :red_heart:

only problem is the concourses at h/t ellerslie is impossible to get something to eat and a drink and get back in time for the 2nd half..

Comment

always said i'd be up for it but dont think many people would be. we need to help out old Vanhoop down there dont we lol

Comment

Originally posted by DylanQPR View Post
        only problem is the concourses at h/t ellerslie is impossible to get something to eat and a drink and get back in time for the 2nd half..
        Leave the drink , you will enjoy your pint even more after
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Me and a few others would be up for it! Good banter there
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I like sitting there if there is likely to be big away support, I don't have a ST and guess you are aiming at ST holders?

I think it is Silver there - so most of the riff-raff in certian blocks won't be able to afford it anyway. :devil: :byebye:
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Considering the kids are underneath the q block, think its a good idea.

I'd move, think being the near away end adds the atmosphere.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well how about it then, sticky or something get a good number, then once the numbers decent enough find the closest fixture to give it a go, could be a good shout..

Comment

Great idea...
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

amen to that,as soon as pete makes a move the choir will follow
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

lol, it isnt just pete who starts songs you know, X block could become a nasty place for away fans..

Comment

I'd sit there, just about to get my first season ticket and just want somewhere theres an atmosphere at the moment its gonna be upper loft but would happily sit in X block for some banter!

Comment

seems a decent interest, but only problem would the club allow a huge move, of everyone all at once..

Comment

seems a decent interest, but only problem would the club allow a huge move, of everyone all at once..
                            Of course!!!

Q Block is Bronze innit and X is...Silver...more cash for them!
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

lol, it isnt just pete who starts songs you know, X block could become a nasty place for away fans..
                              Yeah I bet it will be terrifying for them to see 20 kids singing songs
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                              X