What we need is a leader...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we need is a leader...

I know we've lost Rowly for the season and Mahon for a while HOWEVER you look at the team today and there is no one that barks out orders or anyone who looks like a captain and takes control . Apart from the armband you'd never know Legs was our skipper. When Covs goals went in our lot just looked at each other like lost lambs.
    I suppose this a problem you face with so many loan players

All players went back 10 yards for sure, but we did not draw today because of no leader.

Our response, when we went 1-0 down was immense.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Quite, we drew because we cannot defend arial balls in the box.

Comment

Pete , I'm not saying any of our players didn't play for the badge today . I thought we were immense ( apart from our 2 CB's).
        You just look at the squad in general and there is no apparent leader , someone to get the sleeves rolled up , give out the odd boll....king if necessary etc

Comment

What we need is a leader...

No Mahon, no Rowlands- probably our only 2 natural leaders. There is no one on the pitch to take control.

Leigterwood is a top guy, but too quiet to be a captain. Connolly, Hall, Gorkss and Stewart are all good centre backs but I wouldn't class any of them as a natural leader. One of the main reasons we are pretty poor at defending set pieces right now...

Comment

Working...
          X