Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are tickets still available for tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are tickets still available for tomorrow!

might check them out

if i can get a lift

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
    might check them out

if i can get a lift
    In reality that is masterfully concealed from us, I am sure there are plenty of tickets still available.
    In the BS bonanza that our marketing department parades as reality, I am sure that the match has been sold out - twice actually, so that in every seat you will have to allow one other person to sit on your knees, the more the merrier :waaaht: :byebye:
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      In reality that is masterfully concealed from us, I am sure there are plenty of tickets still available.
      In the BS bonanza that our marketing department parades as reality, I am sure that the match has been sold out - twice actually, so that in every seat you will have to allow one other person to sit on your knees, the more the merrier :waaaht: :byebye:
      I understand that we don't always trust what comes out from the club, but lets not go overboard. There will be a good crowd tomorrow. There are seats left - check the website, but some areas and bands have gone.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

that's why i asked, don't wont to travel all the way from Hounslow ( ) only to be offered a restricted view for untold dosh

will there be more the 15,000 in attendance tomorrow

Comment

that's why i asked, don't wont to travel all the way from Hounslow ( ) only to be offered a restricted view for untold dosh

Lower loft and paddocks sold out. Ellersie always has seats.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Always without fail seats near me in JU PKloft and if there is a lift from Hounslow going spare..........

Comment

will definitely be more than 15,000, but you should get in
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'll be going down 2moro and buying on the day, can't see there being any problem but then I don't mind too much where I sit!

Comment

Just ask yourself when was the last time we actually had a sell out...

Comment

thompson 'sold us out' big time:(
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I`m about to have a clear out

Comment

Working...
                      X