Gareth Bale going to Forest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth Bale going to Forest?

A fan asking questions on a Spurs forum.

My best mate is a Forest fan, for his sins. He's been winding me up all week about them getting Bale in January. I keep telling him this won't happen because we've got no cover for Benny and if we let them have Bale it would be total folly. Doesn't make sense.

I googled it and there is a bit of a buzz that he could be going there.

Anybody heard about this at all? Archie or Roger Morgan or even one of those nice Welsh newspaper men?

There's a tenner riding on this now (I know..I've really stuck my neck out) and any info is appreciated.

Queers.

he was goin to qpr on loan! but due to anc prob not...

i know nothing of forest

Also read this week Nicky Shorey going to Forrest on loan from Villa.If that's the case they'd have a pretty good pair of fullbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      A fan asking questions on a Spurs forum.

My best mate is a Forest fan, for his sins. He's been winding me up all week about them getting Bale in January. I keep telling him this won't happen because we've got no cover for Benny and if we let them have Bale it would be total folly. Doesn't make sense.

I googled it and there is a bit of a buzz that he could be going there.

Anybody heard about this at all? Archie or Roger Morgan or even one of those nice Welsh newspaper men?

There's a tenner riding on this now (I know..I've really stuck my neck out) and any info is appreciated.

Queers.

he was goin to qpr on loan! but due to anc prob not...

i know nothing of forest
      have u been on the sauce ??

Comment

Both left backs.They have Chris Gunter aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
          Both left backs.They have Chris Gunter aswell.
          So they've got all the full backs,we've got all the midfielders,who's got all the blo*dy STRIKERS and can we have a couple please.

Comment

I'm just saying that even there own fans thought he was coming here.

Comment

Going nowhere unless Spurs get cover for Assou Ekotto's ACN absence

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                That's the end of that then

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  That was fairly obvious. They'd be silly withough cover.

Would you say we're still in the frame if they manage to get an LB?
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                  X