Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Worry That Magilton..Might Bottle It??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Worry That Magilton..Might Bottle It??

Considering the history with Ipswich Town they would always be around the Top6, but faltered near the end, do we all have confidence in Jim seeing us past the finishing line, in regards to a Top 6 finish?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Do you ?

Comment

No confidence whatsoever

Comment

Yes i have confidence in JM.

Comment

Paul.

A little worried, not seen us go on. I hope the fact, we went 4th did not mean we are all getting nose bleeds
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Will let you know in April

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Paul.

A little worried, not seen us go on. I hope the fact, we went 4th did not mean we are all getting nose bleeds
              All he has to do is stop tinkering and not change winning teams as its not good for morale.

Comment

We've got to start winning at home games again if we had beaten one of leicester or palace the defeat at doncaster wouldn't of been so bad.

At home we need two out and out strikers teams are shuting us down in midfield now and stopping us playing we've got the chance now with injury's to move buszaky back into the middle put routledge and taarabt out wide and play two up top.

Comment

if he is stubborn then we will fall..

needs to bring helguson back sign 2 more strikers in january and get rid of vine, agyemang and pellicori.

needs to have the bottle to play 4-4-2 without taarabt or buzsaky in the side.

playing cook, watson, faurlin routledge in midfield and having 2 up top big man little man combo will give us that alternative edge.

so far we have found a formula it worked for a run of games but its clear teams have sussed us and injuries have halted our form. sometimes u need to change and accept that pretty football needs to be 2nd priority behind gettin results.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Agreed, teams have cottoned on to the idea we play the ball out from back of defence.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Agreed, teams have cottoned on to the idea we play the ball out from back of defence.
                      We were doing that when Sousa was here, they cottoned onto that a long time ago... Problem is they now know we play routledge just behind simpson...They also realise we are allways a 4411 and a 433 effectively when were attacking...

All they have to do is mark Routledge and Taarabt out the game, and were ducked....
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

May i suggest plan B includes = Leon Best....
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

not confident in him,as i have always said,even when we were winning 4-0 against Preston.I realise we are 6th but with only 2 points seperating 6th to 12th i wouldnt write too much into that position.I was the one who started the thread that Sousa would last longer than magilton,that was back in the start of september when Swansea were near bottom.

Comment

jim is the better of the two.we can all talk tactics and formations but experience is what counts.sousa may have been a player in his day with some knowledge in portugal,but jims played at the top level and managed good sides in england.QPR will finish higher than the swans this season without a doubt.maybe some of our fans should #### off and watch swansea
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It's worth remembering just how close the league is this season.. So even if we go on a bit of a bad run, a few good results will quickly see us back in the play offs.

I'm happy with Magilton, just want him to develop a "plan B". I love some of the football we play but sometimes we need to grind out results and do it the ugly way, I think he needs to get that across to the players more, and maybe buy a few players who will suit this method of play.

Comment

Working...
                              X