current tactics and a plan b?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• current tactics and a plan b?

just thinking.. would like to know peoples opinions..

we've seen premiership quality with win over reading, preston etc but i feel we've been found out and are just trying to continue to try and play pretty football to get out of this bad patch.

even tho people slate him, helguson would be an asset for us. pair him and simpson together for a string of games and i guarantee u will see a "plan b" which works.

this could be the difference to us gettin a playoff spot and missing out.

plan a (current):

cerny

legs connolly gorkks williams/borrowdale

buzsaky watson faurlin taarabt

routledge

simpson

and then to totally change it and play to a different strength:

PLAN B:

cerny

legs connolly gorkks williams/borrowdale

routledge watson faurlin cook

simpson helguson

i feel this as a plan B would give us that extra dimension.. we would be more direct.. and would be playing to our strengths.. simpson playing on the last man with helguson doing all the target man work. cook and routledge bombing down the wings and williams and cook providing crosses to an actual target in the box - helguson. (thats why helguson is scoring for watford)

helguson wouldnt suit our "total football" style.. but with this i feel you could get best out of: cook, simpson and helguson.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Problem is, it seems clubs responds to fan pressure.

borrowdale gets slated for no reason. I remember the same for Helguson, now he is scoring for Watford its why did we let him go?

Its a blip against Doncaster, where we were poor, but lets not get carried away. Last time we lost was against Swansea and we should have won that, trouble is we had 9 players for most of it
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Problem is, it seems clubs responds to fan pressure.
      if thats the case can we do something about all that gold silver and bronze ticketing!? lol

i felt helguson even tho he was on a bad patch before his loan.. was better than agyemang and vine and alot better than pellicori - i dont see the reason we have him.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

We need to show more determination and be in their faces when we have not got the ball. When we have the ball we need to work just as hard, players making themselves avaliable, pass and move, it's not rocket science, it's called playing football. A few years ago it was the Cook show, lately it's become the Routledge show, and it's not fair on him. Some of our players were lazy on Saturday expecting someone else to do the work. They should watch a replay of the Preston game to see just how good we can be when we apply ourselves properly. This is not just a one off blip we were poor anainst Leicester, Palace, Sheff. Wed, (even though we won ) we were lucky that day and again at Donny.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          This is not just a one off blip we were poor anainst Leicester, Palace, Sheff. Wed, (even though we won ) we were lucky that day and again at Donny.
          this is exactly what i am worried about regardless of the results.. those games we havent even shown up.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X