Clap the Fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clap the Fans.

Is it me or does anyone else get annoyed the players dont respect us.

All this be our 12th Man. and all that...

I have been to at least 75% of all games home and away this season. and ther is only 1 - 2 of our players that come over and clap us.

When we played Palase the whole team and players, manager, parents all went over to the palace fans to say thank you their support.

I know our Fans are shocking.. slate a player soon as look at him. which annoys me Tarrapt booing, Gorkz booing, Cerney Booing, Borrowdale Dooing Abusing Fitz hall as he walks to his car. must i go on

But the club release a strategy be our 12th man you would have thought that it should be high on the list of priorities.

or am i wrong

no, your right, not 1 player bothered on saturday to show their appreciation to the support that turned out to see them play, magilton shouldn't let them down the tunnel until they show some respect or the captain on the day should lead by example, a lot of fans spend their last pennies to go and watch the r's on their travels the players should be made aware of that :confused:

Comment

They do it when we win, they should do the same when we lose. Many fans had made the long journey and it was pishing down with rain, anyone having to walk back to the station will vouch for that
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

unfortunately to most of the players we the fans mean nothing.ive heard first hand from a footballer the low regard in which they hold us.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I know our Fans are shocking.. slate a player soon as look at him. which annoys me Tarrapt booing, Gorkz booing, Cerney Booing, Borrowdale Dooing Abusing Fitz hall as he walks to his car. must i go on

It's a 2 way street and needs work on both sides

Comment

maybe the players are still edgy from last season when they were booed a lot because of the price rise expectations from the fans.

Comment

i know what you mean but surely they should do it anyway. i honestly think its disgusting..

I go up and down the country to see them and some times like on Saturday they just dont care the least they should do is come and say thank you for comi

Comment

On Saturday I think they were too embarrassed to look at us, let alone acknowledge us.

Comment

Working...
                X