Jim: I'm seething

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim: I'm seething

R's gaffer Magilton gives a typically honest interview following our 2-0 loss at Doncaster on Saturday

More...

Yeah I am seething too.
    Me and Jim, we are seething.
    So what now?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Looking at that video... two sloppy goals, but the thing I noticed was the Simpson chance.

Not exactly a sitter was it? Can't be too harsh on him for that.
      But notice how isolated he is, and how many options he had... none.

He needs support. Almost everytime he got the ball on saturday, there was nobody with 20 yards of him, and that clip sums it upperfectly.
      He's a good player, but he's not Fernando Torres. He can't do it on his own.

Comment

we got everything wrong
        from kit to selection to formation to subs

then again i did not expect an easy game

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          we got everything wrong
          from kit to selection to formation to subs

then again i did not expect an easy game
          I don't think we (the fans) expected an easy game, sadly, judging by their body language on the day I would say the players sadly did! :shame:
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I'm seething too.Not so much with the team as with JM's tactics,tinkering and team selection.Some positions didn't need changing,and the writing was on the wall with our defensive formation ,hence my forecast of 2-1 to Doncaster where some others were predicting a one sided game in our favour.I know I go on about it,but the need for a tall target man/striker to support Simpson is becomming more apparent and urgent as the weeks go by and if we're not careful we will lose pace with the top teams with just 7 points separating 3rd from 13th and 6 teams being separated by just ONE POINT.For Christ's sake even Watford have exactly the same record as us now ( W7-D6-L4) with a fraction of our alledged resources and I don't fancy our chances at Vicarage Rd in a couple of weeks time.

Comment

Working...
            X