Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the 1500 odd of us yesterday............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the 1500 odd of us yesterday............

yes it was like pulling farking teeth that poor was the performance and clearly Jim got it wrong, but well done for going up there and hopefully we will never play there again, im just drying out now and cant be angry as that was So bad. It wouldnt be QPR if they didnt throw in stinkers like that
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Think we lack true leaders in the team who when things are going wrong can pull the team together and fight for a result.We need a plan B and IMO putting Pellicori & Agyemang on isn't it.

Comment

couldnt make donny,had the kids.12 of us got our cov tickets tho.lets hope the boys turn up
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

well done to everyone who travelled and got soaked for their trouble.Ye guys did not deserve that,and hopefully we will never be that awful again.

Comment

wot ****ed me most off after the long journey was that the boys didnt even bother....1 shot on goal is a big thank you to us lot who travelled up. worst game ive seen in a long while...probably before the takeover
          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

As soon as agye and the pellicon were thrown into the fray it was a loss...

Agyemang is alright when were winning to come on and help see it out, but he cant come on and impact the game with a crucial goal, the pellicon is a joke and shouldnt play for us again....utter dog poo...
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I couldnt agree more, without Rowlands and Mahon there is no one you can consider to be a true leader. I thought Watson would be that sort of player seeing as he was captain at Palace but so far he hasn't shown that part of his game.

Comment

Working...
              X