Ainsworth loan - a BIG mistake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ainsworth loan - a BIG mistake?

While never likely to get into first 11 unless at right back or in a crowded midfield I was dismayed to hear Wild Thing had gone to Wycombe, effectively signalling the end of his Rs career.

Having Ains in the match day squad or even in the dressing room is VITAL especially as we're now without expereinced committed pro's like Rowly and Mahon.

Who in the set up is going to do the geeing up now? I can't think of anyone in yesterdays squad except for Ramage.

Give me the choice between Watson, Reid and Ainsworth and it would be Wild Thing all day --- have a look at the reaction of the other two for Donny's second goal and you'll see what I mean.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

means only rowlands is left from what i would call the old crowd

shame really

Comment

and Cook

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
        and Cook
        yep forgot about him

Comment

the abc loan a bigger debate imho!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, Ainsworth is a bit too old.

Great servant though.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
              While never likely to get into first 11 unless at right back or in a crowded midfield I was dismayed to hear Wild Thing had gone to Wycombe, effectively signalling the end of his Rs career.

Having Ains in the match day squad or even in the dressing room is VITAL especially as we're now without expereinced committed pro's like Rowly and Mahon.

Who in the set up is going to do the geeing up now? I can't think of anyone in yesterdays squad except for Ramage.

Give me the choice between Watson, Reid and Ainsworth and it would be Wild Thing all day --- have a look at the reaction of the other two for Donny's second goal and you'll see what I mean.
              so ten years down the line he would still be in the changing room in your eyes...lol

Comment

He probably just wants to play a few games before he retires and he isn't going to do that with us! I'm sure the club will look after him but he isn't going to get playing time with us anymore!

Comment

Working...
                X