29/09/09
    Barnsley 3-1 WBA

20/10/09
    Scunny 2-1 Newcastle

31/10/09
    Middlesbrough 0-1 Plymouth

21/11/09
    Barnsley 1-0 Cardiff

Cardiff are on this list twice but I could also add their defeat to Sheffield Wednesday. They've lost 6 times this season (the same amount as Ipswich).

Fair stats, we will lose games we must accept that, our away form has been fantastic and we never do well away at donny...we march on.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Agreed. Only WBA have taken more points on the road than we have (15 to our 14).

Comment

Hopefully we can get back on track with our next 2 games which are both at home, we will get a close up of Best, and a tuff game against boro.... If we can do well in those games everything will be rosie...One things for sure, JM and JG will want to see a much better!!! performance on sat!...we may just have lost, but im really looking forward to the coventry game!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

A bit more positive today, we are going to lose games this season, it was the manner of the defeat, that was upsetting.

The next 6 weeks are crucial and we need to stay in the mix. We do raise our game against the so called better teams, and for that reason I'm more optimistic of beating Boro than Coventry.

Hopefully, now all the Internationals are over with, we can get back to some kind of consistency.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Think it goes to show, its not the end of the world.

I wonder when those teams lost, whether fans used the lack of strikers, as an excuse.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
            X