on train back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on train back...

Soaked and the pre-match and half time beer has well and truly worn off!

A Premiership central midfield it certainly wasn't. Faurlin best of a poor buch in midfield and he was taken off at half time.

As always with poor performances from Rangers, the lack of leadership on the pitch was so clear to see.
    JM got the substitutions horribly wrong - Reid or Watson should have made way for Taarabt at HT and he blew his stack early by putting Aygemang and an Italian lamp-post when we were just 1 down with half an hour to play.

Donny did what Donny will always do when they are not pressed in possession - they passed us off the pitch 2nd half.

Just a bad day at the office; when we're good, we're really good and when we're poor, we're really poor.

No real strength in depth and STILL no proper striker there to complement Jay.

Just noticed that the Offish claims it was a 433; certainly looke 451 to me...

So typically QPR...

So, apart from that, a happy bunny eh

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
      Your title of on traion back.... suggest otherwise LOL

Comment

A Premiership central midfield it certainly wasn't. Faurlin best of a poor buch in midfield and he was taken off at half time.

As always with poor performances from Rangers, the lack of leadership on the pitch was so clear to see.
        JM got the substitutions horribly wrong - Reid or Watson should have made way for Taarabt at HT and he blew his stack early by putting Aygemang and an Italian lamp-post when we were just 1 down with half an hour to play.

Donny did what Donny will always do when they are not pressed in possession - they passed us off the pitch 2nd half.

Just a bad day at the office; when we're good, we're really good and when we're poor, we're really poor.

So typically QPR...
        Defo more than 433 rangers there today, maybe not 451 but certainly more than 433

Comment

4-6-0

Seems like our performance had this formation.

Comment

So typically QPR...

Thats basically how I saw it.

Accurate report.

Comment

Too many big time charlies out there today, happy to pick up their wages without earning them. The trouble with some loanees is that they are not there for OUR club, there was no passion in their performance. Nobody wanted to play football out there today, just spray meaningless passes to the wings and then stand and watch the game. Donny have no big name players yet they played us off the park, neat and tidy football, pass and move. It was so easy for them it was embarrasing. Faurlin was the only centre-mid player out there who was actually trying, his movement is very impressive and when he was substituted our only link from our defence disappeared. Watson and Reid were very static and offered very little going forward which left Simpson isolated. Watson has not impressed at all since his arrival, we played much better without him against Preston a few weeks back and Reading and Derby while I'm at it, so no great loss if we don't sign him.
              Last edited by rangersroar; 21-11-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

davman, totally agree

4-5-1 definitely and tactically got it completely wrong.

Worst performance since Swanseas away last season and maybe on par with that performance.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

and qpr ordered our flag taken down....???? i am gutted..sod losing....
                  all that way..6-7 hrs on coach to be 12th man and that happened???

Comment

I found out about that

It was the Doncaster Directors, don;t know why !!, but someone had to make the call
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

what happened with the flag?????
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

gp was asked by donny directors to see if we'd remove it voluntarily...cos it has "meet me by the railway track", they saw it as aggressive, "calling it on"??? and a hooligan flag...
                        before a message could be given to us, via a source...stewards removed it...

now as we placed it stewards and police were ok and few liked it...

capt jack is a famous footy anthem
                        sir les is a qpr legend

i felt their stewards and police were ok yesterday, i had no issues ( flag aside)
                        a first!

Comment

Just my take and no offence meant, but surely if you design a flag to be provacative, you can't complain if it gets a reaction?

Comment

Working...
                          X